Women swoon over this handsome Albanian criminal

"The 25-year-old, described by the appeal as 5ft 6 " he's still a manlet though. Those women would swipe right but they won't date him after seeing his size IRL (yes, face is the most important, but not at 5FT6, that's a no-no for most women )

But i think other criminals illustrate our point better, this one is just an irregular immigrant so most women can find the excuse "well, he didn't do any crime, didn't harm/steal/kill"

I remember that 80s/90s video that put manlets on suicide watch where women were saying that to date a sub 5'6 guy the other 5 had to be literally criminals or they wouldn't have done it.

Well, LMAO, guess they were lying, as usual.

Solitarian_Walker

You will never get the succ
-
All women can think about is sex. This is a wanted man, but just because he gives them pussy tingles, they disregard all that and immidiately think about getting railed by him. What's more, is they have no filter, they have no shame in publicly displaying their sex-crazed thought process. Imagine if men made comments like these. They would be instantly condemned as perverts, misogynists and sexists who objectify women. Women are like children, they have no sense of decency. They need male supervision, because this is what happens when they have none. It's like letting a hungry dog loose and expecting it to behave.

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Im like 5 inch taller than him and he still mogs me .

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
-
Shqipcel = volcel

I even mog this guy lol...he is nothing close to meeks.

He's clearly eye catching to females though. He's not Chad tier, just good-looking tier.

RREEEEEEEEE

rly ugly currycel
-
He's clearly eye catching to females though. He's not Chad tier, just good-looking tier.
Another reason why PSL ratings mean jack sh-t. He's like a 6.75/10 (he has good coloring, dark hair and light eyes) yet they're saying he's way too handsome.

he gets a few points for being a wanted criminal. serial killers get a 4 or 5 point boost, look at the goth femoids on tumblr who worship guys like james holmes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)