women are the new religion

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Men who worship women are BETA CUCKS and must be CASTRATED.

uglylifematters

faggot with no social skills whatsoever
-
the "black women is god"/"black women are queens" guys are the worst. how could any male say a women is above him? honestly its no wonder why women are they way they are nowadays

the "black women is god"/"black women are queens" guys are the worst. how could any male say a women is above him? honestly its no wonder why women are they way they are nowadays

Because men are thirsty for pussy

Black simps are cringey af. I can never be friends with any race of cuck. I rather be friends with a serial killer whose not one.

uglylifematters

faggot with no social skills whatsoever
-
Black simps are cringey af. I can never be friends with any race of cuck. I rather be friends with a serial killer whose not one.
I can't be friends with a cucks either. I don't want the cuckery to rub off on me lol

Weed

tbh tbh
-
Twister/Twisted is my religion

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

Fontaine

Officer
-
If the only goal of life is to have children or accumulate pleasure, then the gatekeepers of sex necessarily acquire tremendous value.

I agree that in general, times of atheism and godlessness benefit the female sex. This is something you can observe repeatedly in history.

Women are godesses tbh. JFL at the edgelords here acting all alpha and misogynist. The moment a girl showed the slight interest in you, you would kiss her feet, lick her dirty cunt, and do anytthin she asks you to

I agree that in general, times of atheism and godlessness benefit the female sex. This is something you can observe repeatedly in history.
Men were able to use religion as an excuse to do the right thing, and make the woman submit. Now that men can't point to god to demand their male authority, feminists convinced men to give their authority to woman. All they did since getting that unearned privilege was whine and complain for more privileges, and act like they were victimized because in the passed we didn't let them be "empowered" whores sooner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)