Why deleting threads about traps???

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
I guess mods are against traps since traps are posted on lookism and ngl I don't like traps too.

Weed said:
I guess mods are against traps since traps are posted on lookism and ngl I don't like traps too.
yeah but if you don't like just don't open the threads , no need to censor it tbh

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Frenchy91 said:
Weed said:
yeah but if you don't like just don't open the threads , no need to censor it tbh
Fair enough. Did you put NSFW tag or smth? Another reason might be because they're not related to inceldom and you should've posted to off topic.

JovanD

Captain
-
It is a bit off-topic though an technically is a form of female worship which is kinda low-tier posts.
But still traps are awesome *.*

Weed said:
Frenchy91 said:
Weed said:
Fair enough. Did you put NSFW tag or smth? Another reason might be because they're not related to inceldom and you should've posted to off topic.
yeah with NSFW tag
even got another warning for it

I deleted it because it is not related to incels. I realize that it's not "against the rules", but it's simply not related.

It's like you seeing a post of me showing off my new car. It's fine, but not related.

On that note, I believe you should be fine on the OffTopic thread.

Sergeantincel said:
I deleted it because it is not related to incels. I realize that it's not "against the rules", but it's simply not related.

It's like you seeing a post of me showing off my new car. It's fine, but not related.

maybe you could make a miscellaneous section then bruh?

Frenchy91 said:
Sergeantincel said:

Offtopic is Miscellaneous.

Even my threads on homosexuality and it's relatedness to inceldom were deleted within seconds. Millions of prisoners and sailors are evidence for homosexuality resulting from end stage homosexuality. Also the greatly below average looks of the average gay man.

Sergeantincel said:
Frenchy91 said:
Sergeantincel said:

Offtopic is Miscellaneous.
duly noted

Frenchy91 said:
if you wound't fuck traps you are a volcel tbh
I always dreamed of having a trap GF, guys are less shallow and nicer and less likely to cheat than roasties. Feminine traps are fine as long as you look past the penis but to be honest...it still makes you a faggot but what you gotta do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)