[Serious] White people are gods

I see it now, they are so much superior, I went to my college gym today and there was a big women volleyball tournament, I seen so many people in attendance they were all white. They all seemed very healthy and high class, dressed well mannered and properly, while I'm here with my ethnic skin and ghetto ass clothes, I feel so inferior too them.

And wholly shit I seen so many healthy young jbs whites I walked past some of them, I felt like legit giant ogre. Anyways white people are perfect, everything about their skin, mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race, I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when i see beautiful or average white weemen, because they are reserved for white men only, JFl if think I have a chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldnt even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence,

White people are the best

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

SOMCEL

Officer
-
Wallahi I accepted this fact recently. The racepill is brutal but it is the truth. I always feel inferior around white people, they are better than me in every way.

Wallahi I accepted this fact recently. The racepill is brutal but it is the truth. I always feel inferior around white people, they are better than me in every way.

I see it now wallahi too, I need to move to an ethnic country so I can mog everyone there

*attractive white people
Subhuman white people are definitely not treated like gods

_incelinside

assume fakecel until proven otherwise
-
Eurocentric bias. Selective breeding and superior diet for generations. Europeans historically had the worse genes

SOMCEL

Officer
-
I see it now wallahi too, I need to move to an ethnic country so I can mog everyone there
I never used to see it, I used to think white people were overrated but as soon as I started uni I was bombarded with white gods and goddess everyday. I get mogged to oblivion by every white person I see and not only that, they also have good personalities so I can't even hate them. The true master-race indeed, WHYYYYYYYYY WAS I NOT BORN WHITE
Even in an ethnic country I would be incel. I'm not locationcel

I never used to see it, I used to think white people were overrated but as soon as I started uni I was bombarded with white gods and goddess everyday. I get mogged to oblivion by every white person I see and not only that, they also have good personalities so I can't even hate them. The true master-race indeed, WHYYYYYYYYY WAS I NOT BORN WHITE
Even in an ethnic country I would be incel. I'm not locationcel
They are allahs best creation, mashallah

VST

Cumcel apparently
-
I wish.

Weirdcel

Overlord
-
i dont know if you are joking but i unironically agree
Same. I hate being in a crowd of anglo-saxons/germanic whites because I feel so out of place. They act like humans should. Clean and dignified. My people (Mexicans) act like animals.

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
-
Yep, I legit get logged to oblivion by the average white guy, even whitecels. While I like my black skin and don’t care to be white, I can only imagine how’ll easy it’ll be for me to pick up a Indian asian slut just for my skin.

Well look at the bright side at least you can say the word nigger publicly

tehgymcel420

Supreme Gentleman
-
Same. I hate being in a crowd of anglo-saxons/germanic whites because I feel so out of place. They act like humans should. Clean and dignified. My people (Mexicans) act like animals.
Indians act like humans should.

7339er

curry manlet - bitter about life
-
i agree. they also don't show their disgust in talking to a subhuman manlet (at least not verbally). niggers and curries point out my height first thing when they see me. they don't have any manners. disgusting tbh.

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3 -Knajjd Fanclub Leader
-
for me its even over if i would go to my native country to turkey since they are all whiter than me. I am so dark. I always have to shave my taliban beart completely off to look less ethnic as possible. I would also recommend to take high dosis of vitamin C. Maybe 2000 mg per day. Its good to make your skin whiter.

Whites are volcels ffs

Weirdcel

Overlord
-
i agree. they also don't show their disgust in talking to a subhuman manlet (at least not verbally). niggers and curries point out my height first thing when they see me. they don't have any manners. disgusting tbh.
I notice this too. Whites have only ever treated with respect irl. They keep theur KKK opinions on the internet. While Mexicans make fun of me in person for tanning dark af and having a jewfro.

Indians act like humans should.
If humans were still swinging from trees.

Facade

5ft6.5 manlet
-
I wish but I am just a weak mortal

I would give my entire penis up if I could be 6'0

Fuck being white

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Yeah, you won't be thinking of me like a god.

slavcel

Recruit
-
Yep, I legit get logged to oblivion by the average white guy, even whitecels. While I like my black skin and don’t care to be white, I can only imagine how’ll easy it’ll be for me to pick up a Indian asian slut just for my skin.
COPE COPE COPE COPE YOU HAVE BBC AND YOU CAN FUCK PRIME 10/10 BLONDE WHITE SELF-HATING SLUTS DUE TO HAVING BBC EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition white would always be seen as subhuman in the eyes of sluts because white race is the most intelligent one. Sluts are hating intelligent males and they want to breed with tough, robust jocks like majority of negroids.

Saleem

Recruit
-
I see it now, they are so much superior, I went to my college gym today and there was a big women volleyball tournament, I seen so many people in attendance they were all white. They all seemed very healthy and high class, dressed well mannered and properly, while I'm here with my ethnic skin and ghetto ass clothes, I feel so inferior too them.

And wholly shit I seen so many healthy young jbs whites I walked past some of them, I felt like legit giant ogre. Anyways white people are perfect, everything about their skin, mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race, I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when i see beautiful or average white weemen, because they are reserved for white men only, JFl if think I have a chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldnt even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence,

White people are the best

Thanks for reading
It Is NOt Because They Are White. Whites Just SO Happen TO Look more Attractive On Average Than Other Ethnic Groups. In short skin color in not your main enemy it is simply ethnic facial features that making them less appealing on average

Sadist

Overlord
-
They are a bunch of stormfrontcel copers. Whites are only the objective beauty standard due to colonialism
thank you for being woke, sad to see all this self hatred over something that was forced on to there ancestors centuries ago

Of course they are, white men can literally get a female to change all her past lifelong beliefs and morals just from their BWC

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Of course they are, white men can literally get a female to change all her past lifelong beliefs and morals just from their BWC

He's a Chadlite though.

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
-
COPE COPE COPE COPE YOU HAVE BBC AND YOU CAN FUCK PRIME 10/10 BLONDE WHITE SELF-HATING SLUTS DUE TO HAVING BBC EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition white would always be seen as subhuman in the eyes of sluts because white race is the most intelligent one. Sluts are hating intelligent males and they want to breed with tough, robust jocks like majority of negroids.
Lol I live in a all white environment where are these sluts you’re talking about? BBC is the biggest cope alive. At least jbw has been proven many times.

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears as Janitorcel.
-
I would be a king in my city if I were white.

tehgymcel420

Supreme Gentleman
-

You sound like the curry equivalent of a white guy with a BBC fetish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)