Whenever I tell my parents about my problems

When I tell them about how I want to see a doctor to get me on HGH, or how I want to get plastic surgery or do anything related to looksmaxing they just talk about my studies.

This occurs when I tell them how I’m hurt about still be an 18 year old KV. It’s always “instead of worrying about your looks, why not try and focus on getting some decent grades.”

Yeah sure, I’ll just studycel so I can end up workcelling for a society that hates me. 

Like how the fuck can I motivate myself when I’ve got such conspicuous physical flaws which are holding me back in life?!?!

My parents do this too, all they are concerned about is my studies and they never care that I'm a depressed kissless 21 year old virgin. It's come to the point were I hate college.

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Careers get you nowhere if you're subhuman. Parents should fucking know this by now. What I hated especially back in my studycelling days was that while I was studying all day only to end up as an accountant, Chads just fucked sluts all day everyday and then a few years down the line they landed some CEO job out of the fucking blue. Subhumans lose at every aspect of life.

marin said:
redpill them with a tinder experiment tbh
I tried this actually and they were just saying that “these are the wrong types of girls”
[hr]
My endocrinologist appointment is booked for fucking February when I need to get on HGH now. I told them I was going to get mk-677, peptides and AIs myself and then they got angry and said “we’re not wasting time getting you this appointment if you’re going to do that”

Earthbound said:
Lol how did you get Tinder activated if you don't have Facebook?
Phone number. It was quite a useless experiment as I live in a relatively rural area so there weren’t many to swipe on as tinder is not very big here where I am

Sparky said:
Phone number. It was quite a useless experiment as I live in a relatively rural area so there weren’t many to swipe on as tinder is not very big here where I am
Should've showed them Invisible's vids tbh.

fukmylyf said:
lol, you guys actually talk about inceldom with your parents? I could never do that.
I don’t use the lingo used here but I do elucidate the main points of redpill philosphy to them
[hr]
Earthbound said:
Should've showed them Invisible's vids tbh.
Link please?

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
fukmylyf said:
lol, you guys actually talk about inceldom with your parents? I could never do that.
Yeah we also use terms like femoid, it's over and maxilla.

but on a serious note I told my mom I will get a plastic surgery sooner or later for my chin tho.

fukmylyf

Luminary
-
Sparky said:
I don’t use the lingo used here but I do elucidate the main points of redpill philosphy to them
[hr]

Link please?
yeah, that makes sense. I do the same to an extent. They're bluepilled af so it's just rage fuel. And I get the same finish school/become a wagecuck advice... Don't see how the fuck that's supposed to motivate me. 

But do you talk about being KV? Personally I'd be too uncomfortable to discuss anything like that.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, that makes sense. I do the same to an extent. They're bluepilled af so it's just rage fuel. And I get the same finish school/become a wagecuck advice... Don't see how the fuck that's supposed to motivate me. 

But do you talk about being KV? Personally I'd be too uncomfortable to discuss anything like that.
My parents are religous so the virgin thing wouldn’t go down well

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears as Janitorcel.
-
Parents are very non compassionate and don't care about virgin tier sons.

anon2719 said:
Are your parents muslim or christian?
Christian
[hr]
eurocel said:
What doctor is gonna prescribe you hgh though lmao
Well the doctor referred me to the endocrinologist and said he was doing it for my well-being (he knows I have autism)

eurocel

Veteran
-
Sparky said:
Christian
[hr]

Well the doctor referred me to the endocrinologist and said he was doing it for my well-being (he knows I have autism)
alright cool man, hope it works bro.

Don't bother educating nomies about our problems they don't care and never will due to their bluepill brainwashing.

don't tell your parents about this whole blackpill shit
next morning you might wake up finding yourself strapped in a mental clinic while forced to listen to a six foot male model psychiatrist telling you to be yourself, and that sex and looks aren't everything

BedTundy said:
don't tell your parents about this whole blackpill shit
next morning you might wake up finding yourself strapped in a mental clinic while forced to listen to a six foot male model psychiatrist telling you to be yourself, and that sex and looks aren't everything
I’ve tried to evince the presence of hypergamy and lookism in our society to my parents in a relatively factual manner and in a neutral tone. I keep all the anger and desperation to ameliorate my situation via extreme methods well hidden. I disguise my reasons behind HGH and others alike very well and anything that I’m adamant that they’ll disagree with will be done behind their backs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)