Tips for a successful Incels website

Master

Modcel
-
First of all, congratulations! We have somehow pissed off Steve and his cronies and we've gotten ourselves banned from all of the SJW and feminist pressure put onto us by all of reddit. Now I am very experienced with running offshore website operations and managing websites (I manage a few myself) so I just wanted to give out a few tips here just in case this gets taken down too.

1. You need to get a bulletproof domain host, ASAP. I highly recommend EasyDNS as they currently still are the registrar for thepiratebay. Any registar will not hesitate to take this site down, but EasyDNS will not do it unless it's court ordered. I'd also recommend registering domains outside of the US and on other TLDs such as .to and .se. I would also recommend that you switch to a bulletproof webhost such as CyberBunker as most webhosts will try to take this down in a heartbeat, claiming that it is "against their ToS". You do remember that The Daily Stormer got their domain taken because of a few SJWs; This site could have the same fate so I would recommend doing this.
  2. I have already started to register some domains for you all in the background, but I will not be revealing them yet due to the massive amount of brigadiers. We need redundancy. We need to be like thepiratebay. Like a hydra. They will never be able to take us down if this is set up properly.
  3. DO NOT USE CLOUDFLARE.  They are beginning to falter when it comes to privacy, so I've been in the process of moving all of my domains to a new CDN. I highly recommend BlazingFast if you need it. These mad IncelTears cucks will probably try to DDoS this website since they can't just cry to Reddit admins to get us banned anymore. Use BlazingFast and the site should be fine.
  4. Keep all software on the site updated (MyBB). You need to keep all of this contantly updated because they will try to use any way to get this site taken offline so you need to make sure that the server that this is hosted on is up to date and has no security holes or vulnerabilities that can be exploited to get in. I am pretty experienced in setting up server boxes so if you need myself just PM me here and I'll be happy to assist.
  5. One of the perks of being a website is that we can easily block referrers that point directly to this website. So if someone on IncelTears directly links to this website. We can block visitors that click on that link to come to this website, and that effectively stops people from just clicking on a link and trying to brigade. There's a bunch of other cool stuff we can do here aswell and we're not under the SJW dictatorship called Reddit. No more upvote brigades, no more mocking. It's going to be nice.

Important post. Please read admins. I tried to do the thumbs up option but it wasn't working so sorry about that.

i_a_m_i

Recruit
-
What about BitMitigate (CDN)? The daily stormer uses it. Pretty sure they won't censor us if they don't censor neo-nazis.

edit-Also, what do you think about an .onion as a backup in case the registrar decides to give us the boot?

Master said:
First of all, congratulations! We have somehow pissed off Steve and his cronies and we've gotten ourselves banned from all of the SJW and feminist pressure put onto us by all of reddit. Now I am very experienced with running offshore website operations and managing websites (I manage a few myself) so I just wanted to give out a few tips here just in case this gets taken down too.

1. You need to get a bulletproof domain host, ASAP. I highly recommend EasyDNS as they currently still are the registrar for thepiratebay. Any registar will not hesitate to take this site down, but EasyDNS will not do it unless it's court ordered. I'd also recommend registering domains outside of the US and on other TLDs such as .to and .se. I would also recommend that you switch to a bulletproof webhost such as CyberBunker as most webhosts will try to take this down in a heartbeat, claiming that it is "against their ToS". You do remember that The Daily Stormer got their domain taken because of a few SJWs; This site could have the same fate so I would recommend doing this.
  2. I have already started to register some domains for you all in the background, but I will not be revealing them yet due to the massive amount of brigadiers. We need redundancy. We need to be like thepiratebay. Like a hydra. They will never be able to take us down if this is set up properly.
  3. DO NOT USE CLOUDFLARE.  They are beginning to falter when it comes to privacy, so I've been in the process of moving all of my domains to a new CDN. I highly recommend BlazingFast if you need it. These mad IncelTears cucks will probably try to DDoS this website since they can't just cry to Reddit admins to get us banned anymore. Use BlazingFast and the site should be fine.
  4. Keep all software on the site updated (MyBB). You need to keep all of this contantly updated because they will try to use any way to get this site taken offline so you need to make sure that the server that this is hosted on is up to date and has no security holes or vulnerabilities that can be exploited to get in. I am pretty experienced in setting up server boxes so if you need myself just PM me here and I'll be happy to assist.
  5. One of the perks of being a website is that we can easily block referrers that point directly to this website. So if someone on IncelTears directly links to this website. We can block visitors that click on that link to come to this website, and that effectively stops people from just clicking on a link and trying to brigade. There's a bunch of other cool stuff we can do here aswell and we're not under the SJW dictatorship called Reddit. No more upvote brigades, no more mocking. It's going to be nice.
http://prntscr.com/h7o63f Someone already has done 5.

Master

Modcel
-
LDARIncel said:
Master said:

http://prntscr.com/h7o63f Someone already has done 5.
Yes, I saw. That's a good start.

Master

Modcel
-
Good start. Someone pointed out that the domain is on GoDaddy right now. I would work to change that as GoDaddy is suspension happy and are SJW shills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)