THESE ARE THE MEMBERS OF INCELTEARS!

Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
1,523
#2
Yup, real Chads and Stacies aren't pathetic enough to find an obscure subreddit full of virgins and kick them off.

Just a bunch of sad, fat fucks.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
18
#3
ordinaryotaku said:
Yup, real Chads and Stacies aren't pathetic enough to find an obscure subreddit full of virgins and kick them off.

Just a bunch of sad, fat fucks.
^
 

RREEEEEEEEE

rly ugly currycel
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
9,935
#4
Which meet up was this? Not that it matters, since that's what every cucktear looks like.
 

mgtow

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
47
#7
Real Alpha men don't need to be in TRP. He would get pussy left and right.

It's just the rest of betas pretending to be alphas and experts of relationships professing their advice all over the internet.

Cucktears think they had accomplished something and now they are like 'what shall we do next' Let's target mgtows and trp!. Yeah enforcing your political correctness on divorced men paying child support and alimony can totally get you laid.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
18
#8
mgtow said:
Real Alpha men don't need to be in TRP. He would get pussy left and right.

It's just the rest of betas pretending to be alphas and experts of relationships professing their advice all over the internet.

Cucktears think they had accomplished something and now they are like 'what shall we do next' Let's target mgtows and trp!. Yeah enforcing your political correctness on divorced men paying child support and alimony can totally get you laid.
If you think there is a chad on reddit, you're out of your mind, they are off fucking Stacies
No time for being leftist cucks
 
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
39
#9
There's been so many pics of reddit meetups posted and EVERY single one of them has a fucking landwhale front and center.

this is actually the PERFECT fucking picture. White landwhale with a black kid from Tyrone surrounded by white beta orbiters. fucking perfect.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
18
#10
bannedincel said:
HOLY SHIT THAT WOMEN'S BELLY IS SO FUCKING HUGE IT LOOK LIKE HER ASS IS ON THE FRONT THIS IS SOME SCARY SHIT. HOW DO YOU EVEN FIND THE PUSSY
Cucks find a way...
 

RREEEEEEEEE

rly ugly currycel
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
9,935
#11
ordinaryotaku said:
Yup, real Chads and Stacies aren't pathetic enough to find an obscure subreddit full of virgins and kick them off.

Just a bunch of sad, fat fucks.
Real Chads and Stacies don't even browse plebbit.
 

Incel801

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
509
#12
bannedincel said:
HOLY SHIT THAT WOMEN'S BELLY IS SO FUCKING HUGE IT LOOK LIKE HER ASS IS ON THE FRONT THIS IS SOME SCARY SHIT. HOW DO YOU EVEN FIND THE PUSSY
apparently Tyrone found it somehow
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1
#14
Fat bitch is hardcore when it brings a starving African child along as a snack.

I don't think you could find the pussy in there. But if you can manage to get hard around an eatbeast like that, you could probably just shove your dick in the first big crease you find and hump away.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)