The Incel Scale - it's important!

Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
1,029
#1
I'm tired of this community grouping all incels together. There are different levels and each level has its own associated symptoms, issues, causes, copes, and characteristics. It's important we distinguish.

 

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Messages
8,310
#2
Lol according to your chart I'm at both extremes then. It's flawed.
 

Facade

5ft6.5 manlet
-
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
14,001
#6
I'm a truecel according to your scale
 

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Messages
8,310
#7

Facade

5ft6.5 manlet
-
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
14,001
#9
Maybe because I never asked a girl out Idk.

Your scale needs adjustments
 

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Joined
Jan 13, 2018
Messages
6,644
#11
I guess I’m the guy on the right but remember that this is INCELS.ME. By that scale, a friend zoned beta who fucked a girl once is a fakecel. This is like colorism, we’re all incels and regarded as such by society.
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
2,909
#13
That premium incel is ugly as hell no way that guy would be getting dates. I look better than that and can't get any dates
 

Alone75

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
733
#17
I went from premium incel, to standard and now truecel for the past 12 years and counting, but not pure as I still try dating sites/apps in vain.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
2,548
#18
rotting-alone said:
I'm tired of this community grouping all incels together. There are different levels and each level has its own associated symptoms, issues, causes, copes, and characteristics. It's important we distinguish.

Level 3 cels get in here!
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
1,029
#21
FeminismsCancer said:
Lol according to your chart I'm at both extremes then. It's flawed.
How the fuck is that possible? Can you explain your situation?

I don't understand how you can BOTH be a man who has female friends and a job but is a socially isolated basement dweller.

blackpill_incel said:
Level 3 cels get in here!
I'm here with you, friend.

5'11, NEET, Girls kissed: 0, Sex encounters: 0, Girlfriends: 0

Facade said:
Maybe because I never asked a girl out Idk.
Your scale needs adjustments
Care to explain what's wrong with it? And how I can fix it?
 
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Messages
1,766
#28
Did you make this yourself? It is pretty nice. Good job. But I must say Inceldom has nothing to do with friends or finding a job. It has to do with looks and maybe mental illness.
[hr]

Does anyone know the robot test?

https://arfer.net/games/robot-test/

We need something like it. An Incel test. You get a higher score if you are uglier. For example, If you have a recessed chin you get a certain amount of points, if you are under 180 cm you get certain amount of points. If you are under 175 cm you get more points, under 170 cm you get even more points, if you have a negative canthal tilt you get points and so on. The more points you have the more Incel you are.
Anyone wants to do it? would be fun.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2018
Messages
224
#30
DankIncel said:
Does anyone know the robot test?

https://arfer.net/games/robot-test/
Wizard apprentice. There's an item about having a decent phone that carries as many points as some normie stuff like having kissed romantically.
 
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Messages
1,766
#31
Martialartscel said:
Wizard apprentice. There's an item about having a decent phone that carries as many points as some normie stuff like having kissed romantically.
I scored a Wizard. But the thign is I was born to an upper/middle class family. Which made my result higher than it actually is. In reality I am a law tier Wizard or a grand Wizard.
 

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Messages
8,310
#34
rotting-alone said:
How the fuck is that possible? Can you explain your situation?

I don't understand how you can BOTH be a man who has female friends and a job but is a socially isolated basement dweller.


I'm here with you, friend.
I had some past lucky breaks so very far from a slayer as I resorted to mail order brides and sex tourism but I've been a basement dweller since 2003.
I couldn't adapt to the corporate world. I'm totally socially inept.
My looks are short, bald, old and ugly.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
2,644
#35
Standard Incel cause I tried getting dates and got rejected + I have an active social life.

Dude on the far right can legit ascend with a canthoplasty and rhino.
 

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
23,106
#37
A pure truecel for me then. Should I be proud?
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
624
#38
Martialartscel said:
Wizard apprentice. There's an item about having a decent phone that carries as many points as some normie stuff like having kissed romantically.
Holy shit this is accurate. How ? 

I got 89. I'm very borderline
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
1,029
#40
DankIncel said:
Did you make this yourself? It is pretty nice. Good job. But I must say Inceldom has nothing to do with friends or finding a job. It has to do with looks and maybe mental illness.
Thanks, I made it myself.

I do agree with you about inceldom being about looks...but I've done extensive research on the incel community having been a truecel for years and I've made some conclusions. INCELDOM does indeed tie in to jobs, career, etc.

So it's about looks, but it's more than that. It's about YOU'RE OVERALL PLACE IN SOCIETY.

PROOF:
How many incels here have high-tier jobs? A very small amount. The vast majority of incels I studied have deadbeat jobs like night security or shelving-clerk at a grocery store or some other bullshit. Cashier, tow-truck driver, warehousing, etc.
 
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Messages
1,766
#41
rotting-alone said:
Thanks, I made it myself.

I do agree with you about inceldom being about looks...but I've done extensive research on the incel community having been a truecel for years and I've made some conclusions. INCELDOM does indeed tie in to jobs, career, etc.

So it's about looks, but it's more than that. It's about YOU'RE OVERALL PLACE IN SOCIETY.

PROOF:
How many incels here have high-tier jobs? A very small amount. The vast majority of incels I studied have deadbeat jobs like night security or shelving-clerk at a grocery store or some other bullshit. Cashier, tow-truck driver, warehousing, etc.
No the lack of a job wouldn't confine you to Inceldom. Chad could be an in debt homeless low iq failure and still get Femoids wanting to choke on his dick.
 

Tension

Worthless.
-
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
525
#42
According to this scale, I am a Level 2 "Standard" Incel... on my way to becoming level 3.
 

13k

only the ugly can be incel
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
2,344
#43
Standard incel and pure truecel should change places. You can't be truecel if you never leave your house and try. That makes you pure volcel.
 

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
2,548
#45

Hunter

and the rest is silence...
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
6,548
#47
seems like im a mix between standard and premium incel
 

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
5,353
#48
Standard incel and pure truecel should change places. You can't be truecel if you never leave your house and try. That makes you pure volcel.
 

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
1,042
#49
I'm tired of this community grouping all incels together. There are different levels and each level has its own associated symptoms, issues, causes, copes, and characteristics. It's important we distinguish.

I'm level 2 but feel like level 3:feelscry:
 
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
368
#51
level 4.
 

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
2,548
#57
I'd be happy for you if this is actaully who you are :)
Nah, I'm your typical antisocial isolationcel :trepidation: I just reached enough milestones to get the points and not being into fetish porn and anime had my score reach the skies :feelsautistic:
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)