The avatar for Zyros should be disabled.

Should Zyros's avatar be disabled?

• Total voters
I am sick of seeing his face from incels. This is probably his dream come true, as he can now post his pic in every post. He's also not an incel and he posts shit normie things about how we should not hate women.

What’s his lay count so far? Zyros being here doesn’t bother me as he is a major framecel and I can relate to him a lot as a fellow framecel

Sparky said:
What’s his lay count so far? Zyros being here doesn’t bother me as he is a major framecel and I can relate to him a lot as a fellow framecel
He apparently had a harem at one point and he had casual sex with other females on top of that.

I see his face as a bit above average but not enough to compensate for his frame so therefore he is around a PSLI 5.5/10.

Seeing him here does not bother me too much. Seeing someone like Orb or Hlim here would as they are like PSL 7.5s

Zyros is a good black pilled fellow. I like how he sees the world. The important thing is the black pill, a blue pilled 1/10 is not better than a black pilled 6-7/10.

ironcrusher38 said:
Zyros is a good black pilled fellow. I like how he sees the world. The important thing is the black pill, a blue pilled 1/10 is not better than a black pilled 6-7/10.

This place is for Incels only.

Selfie avatars should be banned as well.

JovanD said:
I doubt Grotesque is a fakecel.
It has been proven that he isn't incel in the strict sense of being a virgin. He does fuck sub2 girls. Decide for yourself which is better.

Zyzz said:
He is no incel but he is on our side so why ban him?

Because I come here to escape triggers. And pretty boys who've had sex participating like they're neither is a big fucking trigger. At least you can ignore users here. Not very effectively, though, it seems.

Zyzz

Recruit
-
existentialhack said:
Because I come here to escape triggers. And pretty boys who've had sex participating like they're neither is a big fucking trigger. At least you can ignore users here. Not very effectively, though, it seems.
But we need everyone we can get on our side to one day change this world for the better. If we have only incels on our side we maybe will not be enough to change something.

JovanD

Captain
-
Zyzz said:
He is no incel but he is on our side so why ban him?
Yea im against banning too. It would make us no better than women morally.
We would be rejecting some one only for their look, which is what women do.

JovanD said:
Yea im against banning too. It would make us no better than women morally.
We would be rejecting some one only for their look, which is what women do.
I'm not advocating banning him because of his looks. I'm advocating banning him because he isn't Incel. If non-Incels want to be here they should pay fealty and be submissive, and not post selfies.
[hr]
Zyzz said:
But we need everyone we can get on our side to one day change this world for the better. If we have only incels on our side we maybe will not be enough to change something.

I don't care about "converting" people. This isn't a cult. It's a refuge. The only reason I come here is because I can't bear to be anywhere else. It hurts too much.

Zyros is a disgusting fornicator that had harem of women, he should have been banned ages ago, it's too late now he cucked the mods and made them his bitches lol. He has control over them lol

Tellem--T said:
Zyros is a disgusting fornicator that had harem of women, he should have been banned ages ago, it's too late now he cucked the mods and made them his bitches lol. He has control over them lol
Damn, I must have missed when that happened. You're free to report all of the Zyros posts that violate the rules, I will swiftly action them now that you have awoken me to the true nature of my existence.

blickpall said:
Damn, I must have missed when that happened. You're free to report all of the Zyros posts that violate the rules, I will swiftly action them now that you have awoken me to the true nature of my existence.
It was back on r/incels, and I love your sarcasm tone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)