Thank God We Moved Out of Reddit

IncelED

Recruit
-
Welcome. I haven't been on a main subreddit in years, and all the sub reddits I used to frequent have either all gone to shit or is fading into obscurity.

Reddit is full of SJW bluepilled cucks and white knights who will stop at nothing to put pussy on a pedestal in hopes that they will one day get a gf.

Reddit=failed normans and incels in denial.

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
-
IncelED said:
Welcome. I haven't been on a main subreddit in years, and all the sub reddits I used to frequent have either all gone to shit or is fading into obscurity.
This. 

A lot of subreddit's suffer a problem /r/incels started to. They get dominated by superficial bullshit that no one really actually cares about. The image macros at the top of the page with lots of upvotes relatively few comments are the biggest sign of this.

Same, the layout there was horrible and I pretty much only tolerated it for r/incels.

Too easy to troll on there as well due to there not being enough mod controls.

spergcel

Recruit
-
They don't want us and I don't want them. Honestly, it's one of the most cucked community I've ever seen. They pender to sjw no matter what.

blackpilledsubhuman said:
I went there exclusively for r/Incels.
That website is cucked to the end. Awful community, design and so on. This is for the best   :cool:
THEY CUT OFF ONE OF OUR HEADS, TEN MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE!

blackpilledsubhuman said:
I went there exclusively for r/Incels.
That website is cucked to the end. Awful community, design and so on. This is for the best   :cool:
and STAY the fuck out you freaks. you niggas are fucking cancer shut the fuck up and never COME BACK. No one liked you guys anyways.

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
-
Reddit is just some place for fags to congregate, glad we're out of there. Maybe disable new users on this site after about a week or so once enough former users are on, then recruit on an individual basis to avoid moles. Then, make the forum unviewable to all non-registered users so they can't take their screen shots.

kussan

Banned
-
kkt6 said:
Reddit is just some place for fags to congregate, glad we're out of there. Maybe disable new users on this site after about a week or so once enough former users are on, then recruit on an individual basis to avoid moles. Then, make the forum unviewable to all non-registered users so they can't take their screen shots.
To be honest I think we already have moles in our community. They have no life and stalk us everyday, so I am certain they have also followed us here

r/Incels was pretty much dying anyways because of the infiltrators from IT and TwoX posting violent shit on throwaways.

Gunnage

Recruit
-
kussan said:
To be honest I think we already have moles in our community. They have no life and stalk us everyday, so I am certain they have also followed us here
Confirmed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)