State your IQ

memecel

Recruit
-
my IQ is probably 152, anyone else hate their IQ due to the fact femoids would rather go for an idiot chad then a smart incel just because he looks good

incel

Recruit
-
no clue. but since the correlation between the age a man loses his virginity and IQ are related, I should have a high IQ

129 was what I got on the last IQ test I did back when I was 11. It was more focused on quantitive reasoning though

I remember an acquaitance of my parents who sometimes came over to visit when I was a kid. She was sitting in a wheelchair and was a total smartass, always correcting people's grammar or opinions, always wanting to show off. My father shrugged it off, saying that she doesn't have anything other due to their disability. People with shit bodies and a shit physical life always cope by imagining that their intellectual side must be superior then. It's the just-world-fallacy, like this idea that if x is worse in your case, y must be better so it balances out because the universe is just. Sadly, the universe isn't and none of us here are geniuses or something.

anon101

Recruit
-
incel said:
no clue. but since the correlation between the age a man loses his virginity and IQ are related, I should have a high IQ
It seems like a lot of chads are really smart. 
E.X Connor murphy Aesthetic guy with i think an engineering degree(or in school getting it)

Also a lot of high IQ people are poor so it seems there is little real word advantage of high IQ

IQ is cope

intelligence coping is one of the saddest things out there. it's one thing if you legitimately tested high on an IQ test, but if you're a neckbeard that uses you're self-percieved 'high IQ' to convince yourself that you're smarter than chad, then you're a sad ass coper.

chances are if you have a subhuman face, you have a subhuman IQ.

incelkingkong

strive or die
-
TheIncelStaresBack said:
intelligence coping is one of the saddest things out there. it's one thing if you legitimately tested high on an IQ test, but if you're a neckbeard that uses you're self-percieved 'high IQ' to convince yourself that you're smarter than chad, then you're a sad ass coper.

chances are if you have a subhuman face, you have a subhuman IQ.
Legit, attractive people on average have +10 IQ.

I don't remember my IQ exactly, but it was higher than average when I took the test (administered by a psychologist). Somewhere in the 1120-125 range. Not high enough for mensa, I guess.

I took the SAT circa 1976 and got a composite score of 1350. Then I took a Miller Analogies Test in 1988 and got a 93 (out of 100 maximum). I've seen charts which convert these scores to IQ's, but I don't know how reliable they are.

advancedatheist said:
I took the SAT circa 1976 and got a composite score of 1350. Then I took a Miller Analogies Test in 1988 and got a 93 (out of 100 maximum). I've seen charts which convert these scores to IQ's, but I don't know how reliable they are.
OldCel

ordinaryotaku

Confederatecel
-
146 in elementary school, if it wasn't for my aspie tendencies I would've skipped several grades. It's probably a lot lower now, because I'm struggling in HS with a 2.7 GPA.

incelkingkong

strive or die
-
ordinaryotaku said:
146 in elementary school, if it wasn't for my aspie tendencies I would've skipped several grades. It's probably a lot lower now, because I'm struggling in HS with a 2.7 GPA.
lol what?  :D  146 iq and you're struggling in HS with 2.7 gpa?  :huh: :huh: :huh:

Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.

incelkingkong

strive or die
-
universallyabhorred said:
Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have  IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.
legit lol, anything above 140 is genius tier.

I have never had it tested properly. I've done a few online and I do well when it's about choosing the next pattern in a sequence. I am skeptical though as I don't think that is a good indicator of intelligence. Honestly evaluating myself I think I would be like 90.

i_a_m_i

Janitorcel
-
My IQ is 95.
Online IQ test = cope
IQ test during childhood = cope

[hr]
Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have  IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.

My IQ was tested to be 130 give or take when i applied for a school when i was 12. Secondary school never challenged me one bit. I cut most of my classes and still scored way above average in my final exams. I'm not that great at programming though. So no £££ for me. Feels bad man.

knajjd

Modcel
-
Lol you are probably a typical 90 iq turkish sandnigger. https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/tr-turkey.
IQ is directly correlated with lack of attractiveness and i'm one of the least attractive users here

knajjd said:
IQ is directly correlated with lack of attractiveness and i'm one of the least attractive users here
Lol such cope. IQ is actually correlated positively with attractiveness good looking guys have around 10 points higher iq on average than the ugliest men. Check out https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf and https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent.

knajjd

Modcel
-
Lol such cope. IQ is actually correlated positively with attractiveness good looking guys have around 10 points higher iq on average than the ugliest men. Check out https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf and https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent.
horrible cope, u should go back to lookism for ur male model worship

knajjd said:
horrible cope, u should go back to lookism for ur male model worship
It is not a cope moron, studies have shown a slight but statistically significant positive correlation between attractiveness and IQ. Look at the sources I provided.

knajjd

Modcel
-
It is not a cope moron, studies have shown a slight but statistically significant positive correlation between attractiveness and IQ. Look at the sources I provided.
tl;dr lol just get iq mogged

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)