Site is online!

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
Thanks for this!! I'm using my plebbit username so you guys know who I am.

Oh hey, I'm glad you actually went through with this. Cant wait to start posting content without holding back.

It might be a good idea to explain to people how the site works regarding things like post limits, image posting limits, etc.

thanks for doing this

to be honest, this should have been done a while ago (like /r/theredpill does with trp.red) but either way I hope we can get everyone united again

I'd recommend getting spambot protection, I guarantee we'll get people signing this place up to russian spam bots the minute the redditors get a whiff of this places existence.

What a fucking week. Hopefully this place can actually become a safe space for Incels without cuck invasions and warnings.

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
DanBojack said:
What a fucking week. Hopefully this place can actually become a safe space for Incels without cuck invasions and warnings.
Definitely. This place should not tolerate femoids/normies. I'm not sure about blackpilled normies, though.. do we get rid of them too or not?

azavii

Modcel
-
Hey, everyone. It's nice to see we are regrouping well.

roz

Recruit
-
I forgot how comfy the default MyBB theme can be. I imagine something a bit darker and easier on the eyes will be implemented, though?
There are a few MyBB themes that come with customization options for the users: Usually a light theme, a dark theme, or a custom color palette.

IncelED

Recruit
-
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
DanBojack said:
Definitely. This place should not tolerate femoids/normies. I'm not sure about blackpilled normies, though.. do we get rid of them too or not?
We should have a main discussion on them. My only concern about black pilled normies is that some of them might potentially be infiltrators. But part of me says they are the few allies we might have. Idk.

BTW, formerly LaoED, r4risbullshit8.

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
IncelED said:
DanBojack said:
We should have a main discussion on them. My only concern about black pilled normies is that some of them might potentially be infiltrators. But part of me says they are the few allies we might have. Idk.

We should see what SergeantIncel has to say about this. Personally, I think it depends on the blackpilled normie. Like you said, some might be infiltrators, but some are cool. And without them, this website could get few traffic. Maybe it's good to have them in the long run.

anon_899

Eternal Cuck
-
Thanks for the effort of making our community alive, with a strong moderation team, this will be the best blackpill froum there is
[hr]
IncelED said:
DanBojack said:

We should see what SergeantIncel has to say about this. Personally, I think it depends on the blackpilled normie. Like you said, some might be infiltrators, but some are cool. And without them, this website could get few traffic. Maybe it's good to have them in the long run.
I would say blackpilled normies are fine IF they limit themselves to no post about their GFs and only be allowed to post on specific sections

IncelED

Recruit
-
anon_899 said:
Thanks for the effort of making our community alive, with a strong moderation team, this will be the best blackpill froum there is
[hr]
IncelED said:
DanBojack said:

I would say blackpilled normies are fine IF they limit themselves to no post about their GFs and only be allowed to post on specific sections
I concur with this.

boyo

Recruit
-
thanks!
rly didnt know what to do - dont wanna stay on reddit anymore and r9k as we all know is awful

I'm starting to like this site already. It's heckin fast, much faster than lookism.

ROABJTOR

Recruit
-
I left the incels sub months ago, but im back here as support. Hopefully this takes off and becomes what the sub was before the mass invasions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)