Should I go on steroids

Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
91
#1
I want to start taking steroids on Jan 1. I just need a few months to regain lost muscle through injury. I've had so many injuries that have set me back. I feel inferior to everyone and as a result I had to drop out of college. I think hopping on steroids as soon as possible is the only thing that can help me. I Because if not suicide might be what happens
 

eurocel

Veteran
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,001
#4
i'm also injured kek. Gym was my favourite cope but i hurt my elbow and it's been like 6 months, love these genetics of mine.
 

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
7,741
#5
Quote:
I'm respected more overall, my boss comes to me more than people that have been in the same position for way longer, I'm seen as the alpha of my social circle, girls come to me now, that's just from my physique.

Taking high amounts of test brought on a huge change not just physically but psychologically, my motivation skyrocketed, my relationships with those who are close to me have deepend, my appreciation for all things in my life has grown exponentionally. I no longer fret over minor issues and my social anxiety is long gone.


My only regret is that I didn't start sooner.


Quote:
-no longer depressed and demotivated due to naturally low T - and i mean dead low T
-mental fog and constant fatigue from low T gone
-sleep better
-eat better
-look better
-facial hair no longer patchy
-libido of a 12 year old who just learnt how to wank it
-improved recovery in gym

i can go on and on if you like


Quote:
It improves every aspect of your life I feel bad for those who never will never get on its the best feeling in the world, feel alpha as fuk all the time, gains are insane, natty lifting is a joke compared to it


Quote:
Living with high testosterone is a whole nother life compared to low testosterone let me tell you

Quote:
The single best thing besides bodybuilding positives are the drive and motivation to succeed in life and be able to counter all challenges throw at you. Test enhances that effect by soooo much. I love it. Started taking test at 20, since had low test Lvls from cutting for like 3 years after being a 300lb+ fat fuck


Quote:
Its all its hyped to be and so much more AND THIS SHIT IS JUST HITTING ME. One of the best things I EVER did for myself. Like if my life was a time line its BC and AD would be natty to gear.

Only on my first blast but never coming off. Would rather be dead than natty.


Quote:
I see EVERYTHING a different way. I'm way more focused, motivated, disciplined, driven and always hungry. I feel like the most capable human being 24/7 and this brings unparalleled confidence and respect and everyone notices it. Everything I said continues even while I'm off cycle.


Quote:
Changed my life, and physique, in ways I couldn't have imagined. Haven't come since off since I started and never will.


Quote:
Started juicing at 22 last year. My biggest regret will always be why I didn't start sooner.


Quote:
biggest things

-grow full thick ass beard now, only mustache before
- self confidence, yes sometimes the "fuck everyone I feel amazing" feeling after an awesome workout, but overall I just notice I'm never comparing myself to others, I never compare myself to others when I walk into a room (which I notice a ton of guys actually do) It's like the subconscious insecurities I had as a natty are just gone. Like my mood is consistently what would have been good/confident/etc... as a natty.
-quality of women is so much higher. I slayed pretty well as a natty, and although I certainly do get laid more now, the biggest difference is how hot the girls are. I've actually had natty/not serious lifting friends notice how in the last 1.5 years I've been pulling so much hotter of girls. They all want to start lifting more seriously and get bigger now too. It's just hard to give much of a fuck about normal skinny fat college sluts once you've been balls deep in an nationally qualified npc figure girl. lol, so then I seem less interested in most girls, which since women are retarded, makes them want you more.

Quote:
more attention, facial hair came through thicker, get with hotter girls, less people trying to start shit on nights,

Quote:
completely a new life.

have girls approach me. have guys approach me and want to be my friend. they ask me for my time, and suddenly ask about me (at this point im like not sure if homo or not) but then they introduce me to hteir friends and say this is my friend. im like loluwutm8 i just met u. almost as if they want bragging rights or want to look cool to walk around with a 6 foot 230lb tank. or to feel safe dunno.

if it doesnt change your life its bceause your a toolbag or dillusional on how you look. i know guys with great phyisques but they just ruin it for themselves because they have guido hair, and go up to girls asking if they are mad. like wtf? just act normal. dont try so damn hard.

love it everyone wants to be your friend. hard to fuck up unless your a toolbag(annoy them)

and girls come up to u.


also lots of respect. you can get away with a lot. people fear you. you can skip lines and no one will say anything. you can raise your voice if someone annoys you and they back down immediatetly. you can be the one to accidently elbow someone in the club and THEY will apologize to you. (lol srs)

people move like 3 feet out of your way if your walking in same direction as them.


Quote:
the body changes are nice but the biggest and best thing its ever done for me is the aurora it creates. Everyone becomes a million times more freindly twoards you, and you feel like the alpha in every situation.


Quote:
id rather live till my 60s with the feeling i have on extra test than live my life till 80s with the way how i felt natty

I would wake up after 10hours of sleep, feel super tired, no motivation, keep laying in bed for 1+ hour just doing nothing, come out of bed tired

almost no sex drive, sex once a week was enough,

couldn't have sex 2 days in a row or my boner would be 70% hard

etc. etc.


all of that is gone now, sex everyday, wake up energized even if i only slept 5 hours, more motivation to do things etc.


Quote:
People definitely treat you differently on. I am taken more serious in every situation. I will also have random people compliment my size instead of looks in random situations like the supermarket.


Quote:
I never got laid as a natty, 20 year old virgin. 3 months with testosterone and I get new girls every time I get out lol


Quote:
People feel more intimidated by my presence, I receive more respect. I feel much stronger and more beastly and energetic! I feel much better about myself and pull clothes off even better. I get a lot of looks (well did when I was 210lbs) some women have complimented me and said they love my big muscles and some have said I was too big and needed to lose size lmao or telling me to stop getting bigger.

Overall most of the effect is on me, being happier and more content on myself.
In terms of people, guys respect you more. Both genders fear you more and think you are brutal and can do damage if you get angry lol
 

currycel

incel theorist/ugly manlet
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
121
#6
do steroids if you like - but do them the right way. steroids won't harm you hugely unless you have no fucking clue what you're doing. educate yourself and hit the t.
 

eurocel

Veteran
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,001
#7
currcyel said:
do steroids if you like - but do them the right way. steroids won't harm you hugely unless you have no fucking clue what you're doing. educate yourself and hit the t.
where can you get steroids in europe?
 
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
91
#8
Weed said:
Quote:
I'm respected more overall, my boss comes to me more than people that have been in the same position for way longer, I'm seen as the alpha of my social circle, girls come to me now, that's just from my physique.

Taking high amounts of test brought on a huge change not just physically but psychologically, my motivation skyrocketed, my relationships with those who are close to me have deepend, my appreciation for all things in my life has grown exponentionally. I no longer fret over minor issues and my social anxiety is long gone.


My only regret is that I didn't start sooner.


Quote:
-no longer depressed and demotivated due to naturally low T - and i mean dead low T
-mental fog and constant fatigue from low T gone
-sleep better
-eat better
-look better
-facial hair no longer patchy
-libido of a 12 year old who just learnt how to wank it
-improved recovery in gym

i can go on and on if you like


Quote:
It improves every aspect of your life I feel bad for those who never will never get on its the best feeling in the world, feel alpha as fuk all the time, gains are insane, natty lifting is a joke compared to it


Quote:
Living with high testosterone is a whole nother life compared to low testosterone let me tell you

Quote:
The single best thing besides bodybuilding positives are the drive and motivation to succeed in life and be able to counter all challenges throw at you. Test enhances that effect by soooo much. I love it. Started taking test at 20, since had low test Lvls from cutting for like 3 years after being a 300lb+ fat fuck


Quote:
Its all its hyped to be and so much more AND THIS SHIT IS JUST HITTING ME. One of the best things I EVER did for myself. Like if my life was a time line its BC and AD would be natty to gear.

Only on my first blast but never coming off. Would rather be dead than natty.


Quote:
I see EVERYTHING a different way. I'm way more focused, motivated, disciplined, driven and always hungry. I feel like the most capable human being 24/7 and this brings unparalleled confidence and respect and everyone notices it. Everything I said continues even while I'm off cycle.


Quote:
Changed my life, and physique, in ways I couldn't have imagined. Haven't come since off since I started and never will.


Quote:
Started juicing at 22 last year. My biggest regret will always be why I didn't start sooner.


Quote:
biggest things

-grow full thick ass beard now, only mustache before
- self confidence, yes sometimes the "fuck everyone I feel amazing" feeling after an awesome workout, but overall I just notice I'm never comparing myself to others, I never compare myself to others when I walk into a room (which I notice a ton of guys actually do) It's like the subconscious insecurities I had as a natty are just gone. Like my mood is consistently what would have been good/confident/etc... as a natty.
-quality of women is so much higher. I slayed pretty well as a natty, and although I certainly do get laid more now, the biggest difference is how hot the girls are. I've actually had natty/not serious lifting friends notice how in the last 1.5 years I've been pulling so much hotter of girls. They all want to start lifting more seriously and get bigger now too. It's just hard to give much of a fuck about normal skinny fat college sluts once you've been balls deep in an nationally qualified npc figure girl. lol, so then I seem less interested in most girls, which since women are retarded, makes them want you more.

Quote:
more attention, facial hair came through thicker, get with hotter girls, less people trying to start shit on nights,

Quote:
completely a new life.

have girls approach me. have guys approach me and want to be my friend. they ask me for my time, and suddenly ask about me (at this point im like not sure if homo or not) but then they introduce me to hteir friends and say this is my friend. im like loluwutm8 i just met u. almost as if they want bragging rights or want to look cool to walk around with a 6 foot 230lb tank. or to feel safe dunno.

if it doesnt change your life its bceause your a toolbag or dillusional on how you look. i know guys with great phyisques but they just ruin it for themselves because they have guido hair, and go up to girls asking if they are mad. like wtf? just act normal. dont try so damn hard.

love it everyone wants to be your friend. hard to fuck up unless your a toolbag(annoy them)

and girls come up to u.


also lots of respect. you can get away with a lot. people fear you. you can skip lines and no one will say anything. you can raise your voice if someone annoys you and they back down immediatetly. you can be the one to accidently elbow someone in the club and THEY will apologize to you. (lol srs)

people move like 3 feet out of your way if your walking in same direction as them.


Quote:
the body changes are nice but the biggest and best thing its ever done for me is the aurora it creates. Everyone becomes a million times more freindly twoards you, and you feel like the alpha in every situation.


Quote:
id rather live till my 60s with the feeling i have on extra test than live my life till 80s with the way how i felt natty

I would wake up after 10hours of sleep, feel super tired, no motivation, keep laying in bed for 1+ hour just doing nothing, come out of bed tired

almost no sex drive, sex once a week was enough,

couldn't have sex 2 days in a row or my boner would be 70% hard

etc. etc.


all of that is gone now, sex everyday, wake up energized even if i only slept 5 hours, more motivation to do things etc.


Quote:
People definitely treat you differently on. I am taken more serious in every situation. I will also have random people compliment my size instead of looks in random situations like the supermarket.


Quote:
I never got laid as a natty, 20 year old virgin. 3 months with testosterone and I get new girls every time I get out lol


Quote:
People feel more intimidated by my presence, I receive more respect. I feel much stronger and more beastly and energetic! I feel much better about myself and pull clothes off even better. I get a lot of looks (well did when I was 210lbs) some women have complimented me and said they love my big muscles and some have said I was too big and needed to lose size lmao or telling me to stop getting bigger.

Overall most of the effect is on me, being happier and more content on myself.
In terms of people, guys respect you more. Both genders fear you more and think you are brutal and can do damage if you get angry lol
Damn REAL motivating even I I am ugly, are you on steroids?
 

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
7,741
#9
Heroincel said:
Damn REAL motivating even I I am ugly, are you on steroids?
I am 100% natty. I am too young for roids since I still produce natural testosterone. I might go on roids when I will be 25, depends if my life's gonna get better.
 

currycel

incel theorist/ugly manlet
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
121
#10
eurocel said:
where can you get steroids in europe?
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/


i hate to link to reddit but this is legit your best source of info

edit: just went on there, they've become stricter about source rules since r/incels was banned. you'd be best off PMing someone from that sub.
 

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
7,741
#12
Anonymous said:
Don't know if it's even legal to ask about sources.
Asking for sources on r/steroids is not legal tbh. PMs might work but that wouldn't  be a smart idea.
The smartest idea is:

Darknet. Go to reddit.com/r/darknetmartkets and search for "steroids", find a guy who's reviewed the most and has good reputation on that subreddit and buy from him. Or go to darknet, find some highly repped steroid sellers, go to that subreddit and search for their name(easiest and most efficient way), you will see what people say about him.
 

eurocel

Veteran
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,001
#13
Weed said:
Asking for sources on r/steroids is not legal tbh. PMs might work but that wouldn't  be a smart idea.
The smartest idea is:

Darknet. Go to reddit.com/r/darknetmartkets and search for "steroids", find a guy who's reviewed the most and has good reputation on that subreddit and buy from him. Or go to darknet, find some highly repped steroid sellers, go to that subreddit and search for their name(easiest and most efficient way), you will see what people say about him.
i tried this but it gives me 0 results.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)