Remember, if you see brigaders, report them

Make sure to let us know so we can do the best job we can at keeping these idiots off the forum, it makes the moderating job a lot easier and quicker if you report it so its brought to our attention.

Certain reddit subs have already found the forum so expect quite a few of them lot to come charging in soon.

A shame that those totally-not-obsessed cucktears posters have to follow everywhere incels go to congregate. I wonder if posting here will get me some hate mail on reddit from them.

LY905

Recruit
-
fuck can't they just let us have one thing? they take literally everything else but even that isn't enough. i don't know why i keep getting surprised by this, i guess i hope we will eventually get ours.

Anon313

Recruit
-
LY905 said:
fuck can't they just let us have one thing? they take literally everything else but even that isn't enough. i don't know why i keep getting surprised by this, i guess i hope we will eventually get ours.
Just completely confirms my beliefs that if you are an ugly man people don't just avoid you but rather actively seek to destroy anything you hold dear. Every subculture we found solace in they came and destroyed it. Always remember we are stronger together fam.

I'm reading some of the top reddit posts about incels getting banned and it's quite sad that some of these people actually want to hunt every single site we have. I thought they would be happy now that /r/incels is banned but it seems like we're some sort of threat to them or perhaps they're mentally ill to the point that incels are their only form of entertainment. Sickening.

On the off-chance they actually get us shut down again, should we consider a Deep Web forum?

NEETsupreme said:
I think this guy may be an IncelTears infiltrator. He keeps shaming people who want to spread the black pill or troll r/IncelTears.
He is a fakecel that has layed with a female without paying before and made a thread on r/incels saying we shouldn't hate women. We are already suspicious of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)