Question for mods

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
I know this website is 1 day old but will there be gifs? Gifs will make it a lot better

EDIT: Also one suggestion... Make Avatars bigger and they will have a lot more value.. Make the website image incuding tbh tbh

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
torujo said:

Legit it's awesome. Mods should make a thread on what gifs this website needs tbh tbh

I hope they add cage 

tbh

tb

t

Weed said:
I know this website is 1 day old but will there be gifs? Gifs will make it a lot better

EDIT: Also one suggestion... Make Avatars bigger and they will have a lot more value.. Make the website image incuding tbh tbh
One of the things I never liked about lookism is that nearly half of the posts are one of the same 10 or so reaction gifs that get posted over and over.

I do agree with making avatars bigger.  I think 200x200 would be a good maximum size.

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Ryo Hazuki said:
Weed said:

One of the things I never liked about lookism is that nearly half of the posts are one of the same 10 or so reaction gifs that get posted over and over.

I do agree with making avatars bigger.  I think 200x200 would be a good maximum size.
Make gifs usage limited ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. People will use them anyways IMO because they make things a bit more entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)