Posters that should be banned on sight

-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)
-Failed normies (e.g., chads who would slay if they weren't so socially inept.)

Anyone to add (or remove) from this list?

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
-Jews

tbh tbh

Gymcel

Banned
-
What the fuck? Fuck off. Just ban the reddit cocksuckers. There will be a lot of channers and PSLers here, do not ban us.

We are rotters.

St. Incel said:
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the  jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)

How can you tell if they're a failed normie? On sight I mean.

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Ban:
- Femails
- Bluepilled normies
- TRP femoid worshippers
- CuckTears
- Kidcels under 20

Allow:
- Incels
- Truecels
- Blackpilled failed normies

Caliban

Recruit
-
NEETsupreme said:
Ban:
- Femails
- Bluepilled normies
- TRP femoid worshippers
- CuckTears
- Kidcels under 20

Allow:
- Incels
- Truecels
- Blackpilled failed normies
Completely agree except for failed normies. They're normies -- the only reason they would be here is for attention. Don't give it to them. They want to feel special in our community. They don't want to provide insight, they just want to feel slightly elevated among us because they failed in normie society.

Kidcels are a problem, too. One day they're lamenting their "inceldom," the next day they meet a cute girl in class and hit it off. Happens too many times. You don't know you're incel until you've been through college and haven't advanced at all in the social hierarchy. Anyone who has ever escaped inceldom has been in the 17-21 age range, so they weren't ever incel. Incel is when you've been through life and went through what everyone else has went through and still haven't had a relationship or sex. 

Also, TRP femoid worshippers -- any female worship should not be tolerated, I agree. No crushes or oneitis bullshit, ban those fuckers instantly.

Oxygenius said:
St. Incel said:
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the  jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)

How can you tell if they're a failed normie? On sight I mean.
I thought having 0 social skills is a pretty valid issue for an incel tbh

cage @ banning youngcels. They are the future of this truly grandiose culture and you want to ban them???
There is nothing morecomforting than knowing 16 year old pseudochads are wasting their slaying years on a coping imageboard tbh tbh

Youngcels under 20 theoretically still have a chance to escape. The real core of inceldom is that we reached adulthood and still could never get a regular adult's sex life naturally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)