OG Suggestion to mods and admins

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Credits.

Each user starts with 50 credits, they gain 1 credit for posting and 2 credits for making a thread.
Implement a betting system where users can bet their own credits against each other as well as gambling system.
No IRL money involved to buy credits unless mods want that.

I think that would be interesting, gambling is addictive as well as betting and users will be much more active (just filter spammers) and "addicted" to this website.
[hr]
Also forgot to add that credits would be visible to all users ofc tbh

nigger

Recruit
-
No. This will encourage autistic retards to make bad threads/posts. Similar to how alts on lookism rush to get 1000 posts so they can mass neg people.

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
21st century schizoid man said:
Nobody comes here for fake internet points or to gamble
Of course nobody does but one mod said to me it's a cool idea. Also it will make the website a little bit more "interesting" I guess..

Weed said:
Of course nobody does but one mod said to me it's a cool idea.  Also it will make the website a little bit more "interesting" I guess..
Bet on what tho?

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
blickpall said:
Weed said:
Of course nobody does but one mod said to me it's a cool idea.  Also it will make the website a little bit more "interesting" I guess..
Bet on what tho?
There will be 2 players betting against each other. For example one user bets 50 credits to win against another user. Another user gets a notification that someone betted against them, they can either decline or accept. The chance is 50/50 and whoever wins doubles the credit by 2x. So whoever won gets 100 credits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)