normies are happy they banned incels, what they don’t realize is THEY CREATED INCELS

Normal people live in a never ending feminist cucked surreal world where they hate all things they deem "bad" while not realising they're the source of it all.

Personality my ass. My fucking ass.

Gunnage

Recruit
-
They can't tolerate the cognitive dissonance that results from anything interfering with their Just world Fallacy.

"Women are never wrong."

"You just need confidence."

"We have always been at War with East Asia."

Urbsthenis said:
Normal people live in a never ending feminist cucked surreal world where they hate all things they deem "bad" while not realising they're the source of it all.

Personality my ass. My fucking ass.
Exactly. It's the same psychology behind Trump's victory in the 2016 elections. That cucked world made a superhuman effort to reject any person who gave the slightest indication of agreement with one of his ideas, which resulted on people either keeping it to themselves or discussing it on "obscure" internet forums. The thing is, censoring and prohibiting things just makes them more attractive to the subjects who can possibly join that movement or accept that ideology. Well, the same thing goes for inceldom. I'd recommend the fellow brethren to lurk around certain subs where users who show incel traits could be found, so they can be recruited. 

From now on, we can only grow stronger. Today, we hit rock bottom; there's no denying that. Just keep in mind that's the only way heaven can be reached.

Normies believe that everything is right in the world and that incels are purely products of their own bad personalities and lack of showers and haircuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)