Man falsely accused of rape spends 28 years in prison

Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
336
#1
https://i.imgur.com/aSbHYHw.jpg



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7Y02TnseQ



http://people.com/crime/colorado-man-released-after-28-years-in-prison/



Jesus Christ. Think about how lost he'll be in society. Life completely ruined all because he's black and some random girl falsely accused him of rape. No evidence or anything. This fuels misanthropy
 

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
115
#2
Won't hear shit about this on the news though, the sexist air conditioning and dudes looking at women on the street is way more important
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
336
#3
Gunnage said:
Won't hear shit about this on the news though, the sexist air conditioning and dudes looking at women on the street is way more important
I don't understand how something like this got swept under the rug. Whoever accused him should at least spend 20+ years in prison.

Also, sexist air conditioning? Oh god what did I miss? I haven't been keeping up with mainstream shit for the past few months
 

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
115
#5
Sexist air conditioning happened a year ago but i'm never going to forget it

Also this gets swept under the rug all the time, because normies don't give a shit about men's lives being ruined by false rape accusations (and are completely ignorant to that fact that all it takes is one to ruin their own lives)

and admitting that women lie (with disastrous consequences) isn't good for advertisers who want to keep pandering to them so they can sell their crap
 

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
1,066
#7
This is the ideal world white knights and roasties want. To ruin men without evidence. It sounds hyperbolic but I'm dead serious.
 

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
115
#8
HomoheroBishii said:
This is the ideal world white knights and roasties want. To ruin men without evidence. It sounds hyperbolic but I'm dead serious.
It's fucking scary and even someone who has nothing to do with manosphere type communities should be disturbed at the idea that he can lose everything he has on account of some random bitch claiming he did something, and not having to prove it at all.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
336
#10
Gunnage said:
Sexist air conditioning happened a year ago but i'm never going to forget it

Also this gets swept under the rug all the time, because normies don't give a shit about men's lives being ruined by false rape accusations (and are completely ignorant to that fact that all it takes is one to ruin their own lives)

and admitting that women lie (with disastrous consequences) isn't good for advertisers who want to keep pandering to them so they can sell their crap
Very true. False rape accusations need to be taken a lot more seriously. It's crazy someone can literally get away with ruining someone's life.

28 years for something I didn't do? Holy fuck I'd be upset
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)