Lurkers = incelqueers

We all share the same opinions mostly, if there's something I feel to say in a thread someone has already said it.
It happens here more than on other forums because inceldom is kind of a more specific mindset.

Gymcel

Banned
-
Not all. We are massively migrating from Lookism now as well.

Some of us are Lookismfags, we're looking for a good website without coin miners and greedy admins.

Gymcel said:
Not all. We are massively migrating from Lookism now as well.

Some of us are Lookismfags, we're looking for a good website without coin miners and greedy admins
We welcome you lookismfags with open arms   :heart:

Jesus Christ, you'd think these normal people would have normal things to tend to, yet they sit on their asses at their computer all day every day. It looks like they don't even have jobs.

because this website fucking sucks, and as much as fagdit sucks it at least didn't look like 2005

ProtoForte said:
We all share the same opinions mostly, if there's something I feel to say in a thread someone has already said it.
It happens here more than on other forums because inceldom is kind of a more specific mindset.
Basically this.

I don't always feel the need to say something. I've always enjoyed reading what others have to say, and reading about the black pill than actually participating.

My anti-social tendencies follow me, even online. If I have something to say, I'll say it; otherwise, I'm putting out words just to fill a quota.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)