Louis CK accused of sexual misconduct due to being subChad

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

The attack on incels is unrelenting at this point. If you aren't a Chad or asexual sub6 SJW you ARE THEIR ENEMY and they will find you. 

Oodar

Banned
-
Anonymous said:
Notice how all the accused are UGLY, and Jewish.
I've been saying since Weinstein that this is an inside job. The gangs in Hollywood are shuffling power. It accomplished a litany of things and nobody on the inside gets hurt.

Anonymous

Piece of Shit
-
Oodar said:
Anonymous said:
Notice how all the accused are UGLY, and Jewish.
I've been saying since Weinstein that this is an inside job. The gangs in Hollywood are shuffling power. It accomplished a litany of things and nobody on the inside gets hurt.
The dominoes are starting to fall.

Oodar said:
Good to see you here bud, at least the forum works

nigger

Recruit
-
Notice how the spacey allegation(s) only came out once he was hit by the lookspill? Young spacey was very goodlooking. Chads can molest anyone they want and their "victim" would masturbate to the thought of it afterwards.

They have discriminated, persecuted, rejected and marginalized us. How much more must we take, it is time for them to reap what they sow. We must repay their actions in kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)