Keep an eye on thread view counts

Look for threads that have a low or average reply count, but a strangely high view count. Those are the posts being viewed by the types of lurkers that screenshot us. You can tell they're hungry for stuff to share.

Let's just do what other users have suggested.

Make a titled post something like "DOXING CUCKTEARS" (not actually, I dont wanna get banned.)

Or something like "HARASSED A FEMOID TODAY"

watch the views roll in, and have the text of the post loads of spoilers for shows. That will stop lurkers.

LDARIncel said:

Make a titled post something like "DOXING CUCKTEARS" (not actually, I dont wanna get banned.)

watch the views roll in, and have the text of the post loads of spoilers for shows. That will stop lurkers.
I dont think clickbait titles are gonna prove much. I'd click those blues in a heartbeat

LDARIncel said:

doxing is just putting together a puzzle, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just against reddit rules. We should totally have a doxxing thread.

Letmego

Officer
-
There are also a great many users who have made accounts but not posted, obviously they wont all be brigade happy cuck fucks but its safe to assume some are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)