It's great to be here boyos

Some of you may know me from Reddit as u/blackpilled_incel. Anyway, I'm thrilled
that we got a website now's boys now we can rot in peace. Thanks for those who made this possible.

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
Exactly buddy boyo, we can do whatever the fuck we want.

Rein

Asiancel
-
Cuckit can got fuck itself. Now I get to spend good time with all my boyos.

This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.

reverse_osmosis said:
This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.
oldschool forums in the early-mid 00s is pretty much where I learned how to talk to people tbh, updoot for this

blickpall said:
reverse_osmosis said:
This.

oldschool forums in the early-mid 00s is pretty much where I learned how to talk to people tbh, updoot for this

The old DDRfreak and HLFallout forums were my regular hangouts. Both have been dead for a long long time. :cry:

takurak

Banned
-
Its sad we feel great to be here of all places and productive things we could have been doing in life

takurak said:
Its sad we feel great to be here of all places and productive things we could have been doing in life
Damn it's been a while since I made this post.

I've become even more blackpilled since then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)