[Serious] its better to have a daughter then a son

7339er

curry manlet - bitter about life
-
having a daughter : you can beat, abuse and emotionally bully her into become a good female who you can then choose a partner for, so she doesn't become a whore

having a son: having offspring who will hate you and hate himself because he will most likely be incel

Except for the fact that cucked child services will arrest you for child abuse, and the wife probably won't allow it.

7339er

-
Except for the fact that cucked child services will arrest you for child abuse, and the wife probably won't allow it.
haha i will beat her too. i'll keep them locked in the basement if i have to

7339er

-
Wtf are you talking about, none of this would work unless you live in Saudi arabia.
joseph fritzl did it and he lived in fucking Austria of all places

Chris_Jones

Ascending
-
I'd rather have a son. Even though he'd probably be incel, I could connect with him and make the experience easier.

It's best not to have a child (boy or girl) prior to the beta uprising.

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Except she'll rebel and become a whore anyway because that's always what happens.

Jockcel

Stuck In My Head
-
At least the daughter won't be an incel.

Weed

How many tbh tbhs does it take to mog?
-
I will never want a daughter, fuck that. I would rather fish and play manly games with mah boy

7339er

-
still cucked

central African republic or the Congo would be better. double points if you can run white warlord game for sweet teen black pussy

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
My ideal family:
one daughter to have grandkids. One son to moneymax and life experience max in order to help raise my daughter's kids. I wouldn't expect my sons to have kids but I expect them to be loyal.
If I had a Chad son I wouldn't want him to slay. I'd encourage him to get into LTRs. He might think it's lame but his incel dad will understand how priviliged he actually is.

scrub

A VST subsidiary. A Cumcel, apparently.
-
A daughter will live life on ez mode, a son will be born to suffer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)