"I'm not like other girls! Not all of us care about looks!"

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
RBut if an incel actually approached them, they'd reject him on the spot. It's always "there's someone out there for you, it's just not me!" If there were non-shallow women out there, none of us would be here right now. 

Despite what normies think, I never thought of women as objects who should just drop down and suck me off, I genuinely wanted to develop a connection with them and form a relationship. But no, every female my own age that I've encounter couldn't care less about me.

We didn't become so bitter overnight.

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
I've always thought of women as objects who should drop down and suck me and fuck me.

They are cum dumpsters that exist for me to fuck.

There is no shame in hiding this.

they couldn't care less about our misery rotting in loneliness, until one of us goes ER and it's "OMG WHY HE DID HE DO THIS xd"

and the cycle continues

whogivesafucc said:
they couldn't care less about our misery rotting in loneliness, until one of us goes ER and it's "OMG WHY HE DID HE DO THIS xd"

and the cycle continues
I hate how women act all surprised when they have to face the consequences of their actions. It's hard to tell if they are faking it to hide the fact that they caused it or if they are just genuinely retarded. Probably a mix of both

Those kind of girls are all annoying virtue signalling bitches. They'll tell you that they totally don't care about looks and that it's only a coincident that all their ex-boyfriends were good looking guys

What's even more annoying are people who bring up examples of ugly guys dating "pretty" girls, as if that's supposed to prove that looks don't matter

he forced himself on me said:
Those kind of girls are all annoying virtue signalling bitches. They'll tell you that they totally don't care about looks and that it's only a coincident that all their ex-boyfriends were good looking guys

What's even more annoying are people who bring up examples of ugly guys dating "pretty" girls, as if that's supposed to prove that looks don't matter
i bet all of them were 6/10 lol

Celibate

Recruit
-
The only reason women are on earth is to fuck chads. Even the ugly ones wouldn't settle for an incel

If you are ugly you get nothing, if you are average you might be able to get a used up single mother jizz rag which will likely force you to beta provide and definitely cuckold you in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)