Im an insider from lookism. I can tell you who to ban

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#1
Frenchy91 has a girlfriend and has never been incel

Grotesque fucks ugly women on a regular basis

These guys need to be banned

Will update
 

Anonymous

Piece of Shit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
957
#5
Puto said:
Frenchy91 has a girlfriend and has never been incel

Grotesque fucks ugly women on a regular basis

These guys need to be banned

Will update
appreciate the intel
 

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5,130
#7
I'm incel until I fuck a 4+.

And then I'm still incel because I'm grotesque and severely mentally ill.
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#8
Lefterio is another one. Works at a beach and has eaten women out. Got doxxed and his facebook got linked on lookism. NT with a massive social circle. Pics of him in clubs with girls
 

Gymcel

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
198
#9
Puto said:
Gymcel said:
This is not virgins.org it's incels.org
Incel = virgin
[hr]
Wetpig also has friends. Ban him.
Incel = someone who does not have regular sex, he can be a rotter, freak, etc. it's not virgins.org

And also, it's so childish to ban rotters, this is not reddit boyo, fuck that

Ban normie cucks and chad braggers, leave everyone else
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#14
Gymcel said:
Puto said:
Gymcel said:
This is not virgins.org it's incels.org
Incel = virgin
[hr]
Wetpig also has friends. Ban him.
Incel = someone who does not have regular sex, he can be a rotter, freak, etc. it's not virgins.org

And also, it's so childish to ban rotters, this is not reddit boyo, fuck that

Ban normie cucks and chad braggers, leave everyone else
Another lookism chad confirmed

Ban this guy too asap
 

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5,130
#15
Ban the Indians but then 99% of the board would be banned.

At least the smell would be better.

Maybe females wouldn't hate us so much.
 

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5,130
#19
fukmylyf said:
Grotesque said:
I'm incel until I fuck a 4+.

And then I'm still incel because I'm grotesque and severely mentally ill.
please tell me this is sarcasm
The Lookism definition of Incel is any male who is not fucking an 8+ Stacy every hour of the day.

And he has to not be paying for a single thing in her life.
 

Gymcel

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
198
#20
fukmylyf said:
Grotesque said:
I'm incel until I fuck a 4+.

And then I'm still incel because I'm grotesque and severely mentally ill.
please tell me this is sarcasm
It's not. Grotesaue looks like a piece of shit deformed hunchback. If they will ban him here just because he fucks disgusting ugly whores with 1.5/10 looks then this forum will fail and will have 0 popularity
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#21
Weed is another one. Posts as neonisthebest on chadism. Has a lay count of 1 but is still young so will fuck more chicks. Ban asap
[hr]
Lms zombie has slayed before. Is gay.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
2,262
#22
Guys, please. If you're getting sex without needing to pay for it, you really shouldn't be here. It seems that a lot of you are noncels looking for a convenient bolt-hole.
 

Gymcel

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
198
#24
Paulus got robbed in streets and bunch of teenagers stole his Iphone, he got amogged and cucked by kids
 

Caliban

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
21
#25
This is a good thread, OP. Thanks. We should also get the fakecels in this thread who came out of the woodwork. Good work.
 

slackbum

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
150
#26
Make no mistake, Grotesque is a massive Incel. We have to focus on the subhuman infiltrators from inceltears who attack this community out of cognitive dissonance. Leave everyone else be who isn't purposefully being a cunt.
 

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5,130
#28
Kane said:
@puto redpill me on Rigor Mortis, Invisible, Paulus and Zyros.
Rigor Mortis is a 6/10 richcel that grew wrong for some stupid reason and will never shut up about it. He also white knights every female on Lookism.

Invisible is an ugly, but tall large-framed nigger that makes Jewtube videos and only cares about sheqalim. He also white knights every female on Lookism.

Zyros is an autist with the body of a toddler but has a good face which enables him to fuck some ethnik shit. He was beloved on reddit and labeled Chad there, so I'm told.
[hr]
slackbum said:
Make no mistake, Grotesque is a massive Incel. We have to focus on the subhuman infiltrators from inceltears who attack this community out of cognitive dissonance. Leave everyone else be who isn't purposefully being a cunt.
>Grotesque
>isn't purposely being a cunt.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,415
#30
Grotesque said:
Zyros is an autist with the body of a toddler but has a good face which enables him to fuck some ethnik shit. He was beloved on reddit and labeled Chad there, so I'm told.
He wasn't exactly beloved, he just used it as a self marketing platform to spread his pictures and attract low tier normie cunts.
 

Kane

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
10
#31
Thanks guys.

redpill me further on BoyoDoppelganer, Jawanomics, Kunikus, TheA_rab and TheoryCel.
 

fukmylyf

Luminary
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
10,543
#32
Grotesque said:
The Lookism definition of Incel is any male who is not fucking an 8+ Stacy every hour of the day.

And he has to not be paying for a single thing in her life.
Seems legit
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#33
Kane said:
@puto redpill me on Rigor Mortis, Invisible, Paulus and Zyros.
Rigor mortis seems legit (virgin afaik) but can shitpost a bit

Invisible has gotten laid before. 

Paulus is balding. Thats all I know about him. 

Zyros needs to banned asap. Claims to have fuck buddies
[hr]
Kane said:
Thanks guys.

redpill me further on BoyoDoppelganer, Jawanomics, Kunikus, TheA_rab and TheoryCel.
Boyo is fine

Jawanomics needs to be banned. Has had gf's beforw..

Kunikus is fine

Arab not incel at all. Needs banning.

Theorycel not enough info but seems fine
 

Letmego

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
782
#35
Grotesque said:
fukmylyf said:
Grotesque said:
I'm incel until I fuck a 4+.

And then I'm still incel because I'm grotesque and severely mentally ill.
please tell me this is sarcasm
The Lookism definition of Incel is any male who is not fucking an 8+ Stacy every hour of the day.

And he has to not be paying for a single thing in her life.
+8? Getting greedy. I'd settle for a 6 and be glad of it. Overtly attractive femoids  are a waste of space anyway. The upkeep and maintenance..Shes constantly trying to fuck other guys, i dont have the patience to leash them
 

Truth

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
14
#37
Puto said:
Frenchy91 has a girlfriend and has never been incel


These guys need to be banned

Will update
This is legit and I can confirm, frenchy is normalfag with a gf and was never incel, he is also shitposter who uses gifs all the time and is racist insulting black people and muslims.
Literally last person you want on this site.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
179
#39
Truth said:
Puto said:
Frenchy91 has a girlfriend and has never been incel


These guys need to be banned

Will update
This is legit and I can confirm, frenchy is normalfag with a gf and was never incel, he is also shitposter who uses gifs all the time and is racist insulting black people and muslims.
Literally last person you want on this site.
 

Truth

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
14
#40
Frenchy91 said:
Truth said:
Puto said:
Frenchy91 has a girlfriend and has never been incel


These guys need to be banned

Will update
This is legit and I can confirm, frenchy is normalfag with a gf and was never incel, he is also shitposter who uses gifs all the time and is racist insulting black people and muslims.
Literally last person you want on this site.
See, he shitposts, insults and uses gifs.
Mods, ban him ASAP.
 

nigger

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
262
#41
Ban ethnic posters from lookism. As soon as you see an anti-White thread just ban them right away before the cancer spreads.
 

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5,130
#42
Truth said:
Puto said:
Frenchy91 has a girlfriend and has never been incel


These guys need to be banned

Will update
This is legit and I can confirm, frenchy is normalfag with a gf and was never incel, he is also shitposter who uses gifs all the time and is racist insulting black people and muslims.
Literally last person you want on this site.
Indians are fine to insult though, right.

RIGHT?
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
8,498
#44
its O G R E unless ur fucking Stacy every 15 minutes, and can cuck any man on earth tbh. Even 8/10 is not enough fam, 10/10 OR LDAR




















on a more serious note, unless ur C E L I B A T E, which means you never had sex/anything, you should probably fuck off. i mean, i don't care unless they start seriously violating rules anyway
 

Truth

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
14
#46
Frenchy91 said:
nigger said:
Ban ethnic posters from lookism. As soon as you see an anti-White thread just ban them right away before the cancer spreads.
More gifs and  more shitposting, exactly kind of discussion we are trying to avoid here.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
401
#47
im a non virgin incel. i just got lucky with a gf in my mid teens. but i consider myself incel cause im skinny ugly jobless and i have some issues. call me a normie if u want doesnt matter ive been living the incel life for the past 4 years with no hope of escaping any time soon
 

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
10,904
#48
Fakecels gtfo. You can have friends and be an incel, it's about being involuntarily celibate. Escortcels are welcome but anyone else who isn't a celibate has to be removed.
 

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
7,739
#51
Puto said:
Lefterio is another one. Works at a beach and has eaten women out. Got doxxed and his facebook got linked on lookism. NT with a massive social circle. Pics of him in clubs with girls
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.. MIND BLOWN and this nigga made rejection threads fml is this legit? can u prove?
[hr]
Puto said:
Weed is another one. Posts as neonisthebest on chadism. Has a lay count of 1 but is still young so will fuck more chicks. Ban asap
[hr]
Lms zombie has slayed before. Is gay.
Oh shut up please.. Everyone knew I fucked a landwhale once on r/incels.. I think mods knew that too.
You have no knowledge of my r/incels account.
Also check my lookism activity, do you think I am active there? I just come there to say incels.org are better.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,637
#52
Weed said:
Puto said:
Lefterio is another one. Works at a beach and has eaten women out. Got doxxed and his facebook got linked on lookism. NT with a massive social circle. Pics of him in clubs with girls
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.. MIND BLOWN and this nigga made rejection threads fml is this legit? can u prove?
[hr]
Puto said:
Weed is another one. Posts as neonisthebest on chadism. Has a lay count of 1 but is still young so will fuck more chicks. Ban asap
[hr]
Lms zombie has slayed before. Is gay.
Oh shut up please.. Everyone knew I fucked a landwhale once on r/incels.. I think mods knew that too.
You have no knowledge of my r/incels account.
Also check my lookism activity, do you think I am active there? I just come there to say incels.org are better.
Get out normie.
 

kodoku

stand-shitter
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
557
#53
BAN ALL NORMIES, BAN ALL NON-VIRGINS (escortcels not included), BAN ALL CHADS, BAN FUCKING SEX-HAVERS, ROPE FOR SLUTS
BAN ALL NORMIES, BAN ALL NON-VIRGINS (escortcels not included), BAN ALL CHADS, BAN FUCKING SEX-HAVERS, ROPE FOR SLUTS
BAN ALL NORMIES, BAN ALL NON-VIRGINS (escortcels not included), BAN ALL CHADS, BAN FUCKING SEX-HAVERS, ROPE FOR SLUTS
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#55
Forevee gymcellimg - BAN THIS FUCKER NOW. Most banworthy lookismer to post yet. Massive chad, slays, NT cunt, goes clubbing. Fucking ban him if not anyone else. Ban or its over
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#57
Raver said:
you are still incel if you don't fuck 5+/10 girls regularly buddy
This guy posts on looksmax. Thats like all the worse aspects of lookism in 1 place ×10. Ban him asap
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
2,262
#58
You're doing The Lord's work, son. What the fuck are the mods doing about this noncel invasion? They have as much respect for us as the cuckfags; none.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)