If you're looking for steam friends

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
6,377
#1
Post your steam so we can invite each other and become incel friends on steam

My Steam
 

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
6,377
#4
holstercan said:
will do in the morning. what games do you play btw?
DotA2, H1Z1 only but mostly dota cuz it's an ultimate incel game and addictive af.
 

kekTV

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
40
#5
Weed said:
holstercan said:
will do in the morning. what games do you play btw?
DotA2, H1Z1 only but mostly dota cuz it's an ultimate incel game and addictive af.
Added, I also play DOTA 2.

DOTA is for truecells because it's oldschool, hardcore and high skillcap.
 

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
6,377
#7
kekTV said:
Weed said:
holstercan said:
will do in the morning. what games do you play btw?
DotA2, H1Z1 only but mostly dota cuz it's an ultimate incel game and addictive af.
Added, I also play DOTA 2.

DOTA is for truecells because it's oldschool, hardcore and high skillcap.
How long you been playing it for?
 

Bodybag

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
82
#8
Steam is Munishin.

Also the same on Origin and BattleNet if anyone's trying to play Battlefield or Destiny 2.
 
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
68
#9
I've been playing dota since like 2007 and dota 2 since 2012. I've had periods when I quit and now its one of them. That game is getting harder and harder and now I can't even beat 4k mmr. I cba with this shit anymore.
 

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
6,377
#10
niggerstonguemyanus said:
I've been playing dota since like 2007 and dota 2 since 2012. I've had periods when I quit and now its one of them. That game is getting harder and harder and now I can't even beat 4k mmr. I cba with this shit anymore.
I've been playing dota since like 2007 > now I can't even beat 4k mmr.


What the actual fuck?
 

Morf12

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
365
#12
All aI play is Rocket League for some reason. I just listen to music on spotify and play rumble mode.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)