If The Purge movie was realistic and implemented into our lives

KV-

OfficER
-
I'd just rope to make sure I go out on my own terms. We have no hope. Without human constructed laws and rules, we are back to the law of the jungle. There is NO MERCY for genetic trash like us. Normies will hunt us like cattle.

Sparrow's Song

Stat Maxxing Brahmacharyacel
-
Work together with vulnerable people who don't want to get slain or face immense suffering, just consider it like ancient times in a Silk Road town, work with the people around you to protect against heartless barbarism of bandits and criminals. Pretty much Fist of The North Star.

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Form some kind of incel alliance and proceed to conquer sections of the city. We could kill all the normies and create a harem of females.

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
-
Realistically; kill homeless people and probably (inevitably) die myself.

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
Blackpill101 said:
The Purge movie is literally leftist Jewish propaganda against the supposed white and evil "patriarchy" in the US.
Kek. The first one wasn't so over the type about it, right? I don't remember much.

The others definitely were.

Weed said:
What would you do?
You wouldn't do anything. Chad would use his superior physical power and social connections to get toget her groups to mass murder incels. We would be dead in the first hour of the first purge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)