i think im sub incel

Every pic i see of the typical incel is much better looking than me.

i think not only am i subhuman, but im also subincel..

i feel terrible

It's because you're actually a truecel, a 2/10.

Most incels posted are 3/10 or 4/10, so they mog me pretty hard since I'm a truecel as well.

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
The great majority of us subhumans won't post our pics online only to become a meme. We already know we are subhuman, don't need others to tell us that.

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Ryo Hazuki said:
I was sub incel before I got surgery.  Blackops2cel was better looking than I was.
o shiet, what kind of surgery?

knajjd

Modcel
-
the fact that blops2cel is apparently considered to be "THE" incel is a huge blackpill, considering just how good looking he is compared to me.

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears as Janitorcel.
-
a-virgin-nigger said:
The great majority of us subhumans won't post our pics online only to become a meme. We  already know we are subhuman, don't need others to tell us that.
I posted my pic on amiugly and people posted it to a foreveralone sub before it was cucked and called me ugly.

knajjd said:
the fact that blops2cel is apparently considered to be "THE" incel is a huge blackpill, considering just how good looking he is compared to me.
Stop it dude, I told you this many times in reddit too, you might be an incel because you look too feminine or because you are short, but looks wise you mog most people (especially in Turkey a.k.a. Bokistan)

knajjd

Modcel
-
incel4layf said:
Stop it dude, I told you this many times in reddit too, you might be an incel because you look too feminine or because you are short, but looks wise you mog most people (especially in Turkey a.k.a. Bokistan)
thx but height is a major component of looks as well and blops is without a doubt taller than me = more attractive to females

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)