I can see future guys tbh tbh

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
This website gonna be bigger than lookism, sluthate and looksmax. Psychic here, pls donate paypal for psychic session tbh tbh

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Hi future incels,remember wash behind your nuts when u shower. It raises your charisma +100 points .

I am 100% NEET, I usually don't know what day is today and btw you fucking snobs think every word which is out of ur vocabulary is soy
"You fucking snobs"? You implying that you are different than us? You don't sound like an Incel to me. You sound like a CuckTear faggot if you ask me.

"You fucking snobs"? You implying that you are different than us? You don't sound like an Incel to me. You sound like a CuckTear faggot if you ask me.
Oh look he called me 'snob' he must me a cucktear, oh look he used the word 'mate' he is a soyboy, oh look he disagreed with my opinion u must be a fakecel. Jean Paul-Sartre said 'hell is other people' it's funny cause it's true

We are gonna be bigger stonger , i can't wait when we will be in the big leagues. Try to hide our existance then fucking world.

Oh look he called me 'snob' he must me a cucktear, oh look he used the word 'mate' he is a soyboy, oh look he disagreed with my opinion u must be a fakecel. Jean Paul-Sartre said 'hell is other people' it's funny cause it's true
Ok foid calm down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)