How Many Of You Here Are Actually Virgins?

Last post got deleted for some reason. This place is full of fakecels it is time to distinguish ourselves. Introduce yourself fellow truecels I look forward to learning about you.

Truecel here. Kissless virgin at 25. Never held the hand of a femoid in a romantic way. There's no hope.

universallyabhorred said:
Last post got deleted for some reason. This place is full of fakecels it is time to distinguish ourselves. Introduce yourself fellow truecels I look forward to learning about you.
Legit it was a goldmine of fake cels.

Indari

big cummer
-
I found out my older brother who is 21 lost his. He is considerably more normie than me though, damn him.

Truth

Recruit
-
My name is Robert Sundvall and I am virgin, altough I pretend to be slayer on lookism net.

17 year old virgin. Had gf last month tho and been called cute by a few femoids. Will probably stay a wristcel for the foreseeable future because I never get approached.

Skinnycel said:
17 year old virgin. Had gf last month tho and been called cute by a few femoids. Will probably stay a wristcel for the foreseeable future because I never get approached.
fuck off....

omnilet

small_rice_cel_dick
-
Skinnycel said:
Yeah you're not even 18 and you already have a gf.. fuck off fakecel

Skinnycel said:
Holy fuck get a load of this fakecel.

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
23 yo KHHV reporting in.

The fact that you have to ask this question just shows how far the incel community degressed over the past years.

If you're a sex haver/non virgin, you are not allowed on this site.

16yo kissless virgin here. The furthest ive gotten is i have a fwb that gives me blowjobs, but she wont have p in v sex unless its with a bf

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Haven't so much as held a girl's hand before, let alone anything else.
[hr]
incel4life said:
The furthest ive gotten is i have a fwb that gives me blowjobs,
REEEEEEEEEE

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears as Janitorcel.
-
incel4life said:
16yo kissless virgin here. The furthest ive gotten is i have a fwb that gives me blowjobs, but she wont have p in v sex unless its with a bf
Lucky. You're not incel at all....

incel4life said:
I'm hoping satire.
[hr]
31 yo kissless, dateless virgin.

OVER

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

الموت للناس العاديين. لقد بدأت الثورة العذراء
-
21 VIRGIN kissless hugless loveless reclusive avoidant fuckup disaster

33 year old KHHV. I went on one date- to my high school prom. I was a charity case, my date made sure everyone knew she was going with me. Because I’m ugly and short and she was doing me a huge favor.

ASS_F

Darlingcel
-
21 and never kissed a girl, here. I've hugged girls but many times the hugs felt awkward and I felt like the girls were just being nice rather than being actually happy enough to see me.

ASS_F

Darlingcel
-
fukmylyf said:
I'm not new.

Aware me, faggot.
He fucked a girl while she was drunk. I don't remember if he said she consented or not but many took what he said as admission that he raped a girl.

ASS_F

Darlingcel
-
>an actual rapist didn't end r/incels
>it was just some fuck who may or may not have been planning to by pretending he was a chick asking a question

Welp, since this is going to make it there because they can't stop riding our dicks. May as well say Hi to the folks over at [redacted]!

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

الموت للناس العاديين. لقد بدأت الثورة العذراء
-
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
And you're also a good looking, underaged white-passing kid. GTFO FAKECEL. :@ :@ :@
knajjd should trap up and provide us content as absolution for being a prettyboy fakecel

knajjd

Modcel
-
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
And you're also a good looking, underaged white-passing kid. GTFO FAKECEL. :@ :@ :@
i'm not GL, nor am i white passing. my skin is fairly light but bone structure is black. anyone with an educated eye can see that i have african blood in me

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
knajjd should trap up and provide us content as absolution for being a prettyboy fakecel
This, he should make the sacrifice, he dont even need hormones just give him a cute dress and a wig and he would cuter that 60% of the femoids without makeup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)