Have any of you ever considered being gay?

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][font=Whitney,]Women are so shitty, why do we even bother with them? If we're all gay, we can just be men together and never have to worry about a roastie ruining our lives. We'd be liberated from having to rely on women for sex.[/font][/color]

Gunnage

Recruit
-
If it were that easy, most men probably would be. Even with a slight bisexual leaning, male traits like beards and shit kill my boner.

Hell I've considered looking into some sort of medication to kill my sex drive entirely so I don't have it bothering me. doesn't seem to exist in any safe form yet.

kekTV

Recruit
-
i-dont-like-women said:
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][font=Whitney,]Women are so shitty, why do we even bother with them? If we're all gay, we can just be men together and never have to worry about a roastie ruining our lives. We'd be liberated from having to rely on women for sex.[/font][/color]
I want men who look like women, alot. And are incels ofc. (Anyone interested, hhhhh)
Trannys/Traps are mentally retarded and many are liberals or fakecels.

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
-
NO! That's a sickening defiance of nature. 

Is this trolling? If you want to be a fag then fuck off, you aren't incel. Don't try to corrupt others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)