Has anyone played Nioh?

I'm thinking about getting the complete edition, would you recommend It? What would you say are some weakpoints?

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
I'm downloading it right now only because I play all the Souls ripoffs. It can't be worse than Lords of the Fallen.

Speaking of Nioh, I like how japan makes so many white Chad games. Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Devil May Cry, you name it.

HomoheroBishii said:
I'm downloading it right now only because I play all the Souls ripoffs. It can't be worse than Lords of the Fallen.

Speaking of Nioh, I like how japan makes so many white Chad games. Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Devil May Cry, you name it.
from what I've seen it's significantly better then Lord's of the fallen, it might even be on par with some souls games. Every white main character in a popular game is a chad.

Bodybag

Recruit
-
I played the first hour or two back when I had it on the PS4. It was captivating enough from a gameplay and story standard at that point to keep playing, but I'm PC elitist and couldn't get past the sacrifice in graphics for framerate so I got rid of it. Plan on picking it up on steam in the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)