Gymcel Thread

incel

Recruit
-
lms_is_the_only_answer said:
who is on roids here
not yet. got decent bodybuilding genes not so much for strength.

will hop on if my test drops significantly in my 40s

Weed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Hello my fellow gymcel. What about we post our body pics tbh tbh.. Just to prove guys with good bodies can't get laid and gymceling is a cope.

incel

Recruit
-
Weed said:
Hello my fellow gymcel. What about we post our body pics tbh tbh.. Just to prove guys with good bodies can't get laid and gymceling is a cope.
not too lean right now. but I know my body doesn't prevent me from getting laid.

anyone running 5/3/1 or ppl?

I've been on Starting Strength for like 10 years on and off (with calisthenics and sports here and there) but whenever I got to the gym for two weeks in a row, I get sick. Like a cold or flu that is really debilitating and I can't keep going for two weeks. Then I go for two more. Rinse repeat. I just gave up on it and decided to try and find more time for sports but I am getting rekt by uni so now I just wallow in depression from not being able to do anything physical.
[hr]
Framecel222 said:
Anyone else a failed gymcel? I still look DYEL after 16 months of lifting.
I heard somewhere that real gains come from a balance of 3 things - diet, sleep, and gym. If your balance is weak and you are missing one of the legs, then it's like a 3-legged stool with one leg missing, shit don't hold up.

incel

Recruit
-
Framecel222 said:
what are your lifts on:
overhead press
bench
squat
deadlift
row

?????

incel

Recruit
-
Gymcel said:
brosplit or death
bro splits lacked the frequency I need for optimal muscle growth. ppl is the best bodybuilding split for natural lifters.

I switch between this and 5/3/1

Framecel222 said:
incel said:
Framecel222 said:
what are your lifts on:
overhead press
bench
squat
deadlift
row

?????
OHP 70x10
Bench 135x10
Squat 125x10 (just started training legs lol)
Deadlift and rows I don't do

Pathetic, I know. I don't know of anyone who looks as small as I do after 16 months lifting 4-7 times per week. https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png
Lifting 7 days a week is not good. Need rest.

Also need protein.

incel

Recruit
-
Framecel222 said:
incel said:
Framecel222 said:
what are your lifts on:
overhead press
bench
squat
deadlift
row

?????
OHP 70x10
Bench 135x10
Squat 125x10 (just started training legs lol)
Deadlift and rows I don't do

Pathetic, I know. I don't know of anyone who looks as small as I do after 16 months lifting 4-7 times per week. https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png
eat a lot more and get your lifts up to:

135 OHP  

225 Bench

315 Squat

405 Deadlift

225 Row

try a PPL split as well

Cope thread. Gymcel is a literal waste of time. While you torture yourself other guys are fucking girls you won't even talk to.

incelaman said:
Cope thread. Gymcel is a literal waste of time. While you torture yourself other guys are fucking girls you won't even talk to.
Better to do something than nothing IMO; even if it doesn't get him laid, at least he will be in better health, have a hobby, and might feel better about himself than someone who just Mountain Dew Cheetos his life away in front of a computer screen, for example.

asdf1234

Brocel | ThiccQueen
-
Weed said:
Were you trying to imitate N3ON?

incel

Recruit
-
Framecel222 said:
Okay, how long do you think it will take me to reach these numbers? And I'm already doing PPL.
from your lifts any where from a few months to 10+ years. depends on diet genetics and build.

#1 tip is to eat like crazy. you won't get fat and even if you do the weight will come off quickly as you are naturally lean
*buy a cheap scale to make sure your gaining weight (the weight number doesn't matter just make sure your increasing in weight)*

eat calorie dense foods like:
-pasta
-rice
-milk
-nuts/ peanut butter
-potatoes
-cereal
-cheese
-yogurt
-oats

don't neglect fruit and vegetables for general health benefits

recommended beginner/intermediate bodybuilding routine:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

gymcelling and diets are way too autistic

take it back a notch and gym only a few times a week and just eat somewhat healthy before it consumes you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)