God tier post on /r/mgtow right now, must read

gstvtrp

Modcel
-
I don't know how Reddit lets these IT no-lifers keep disrupting other subs. They're literally out to brigade and remove other subs they don't like as well as harassing users. And of course, Reddit doesn't do shit about it. It really has me sickened.

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
Brutal burial of cucktears.

cylinders said:
I don't know how Reddit lets these IT no-lifers keep disrupting other subs. They're literally out to brigade and remove other subs they don't like as well as harassing users. And of course, Reddit doesn't do shit about it. It really has me sickened.
They need to stay positive to attract normans to sell ads. Every time something isn't clear, someone is profiting from it.

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
cylinders said:
Anything done in the name of defending women is all good.

gstvtrp

Modcel
-
whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
cylinders said:
They need to stay positive to attract normans to sell ads. Every time something isn't clear, someone is profiting from it.
Yeah. I'm pretty positive that no incels ever clicked on those BetterHelp scam ads. Reddit was losing money with /r/incels. Incels never give out gold either.

IncelED

Recruit
-
gstvtrp said:
whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
cylinders said:
Yeah. I'm pretty positive that no incels ever clicked on those BetterHelp scam ads. Reddit was losing money with /r/incels. Incels never give out gold either.
Makes sense that the sub wasn't profiting them. I'm surprised it took this long for them to finally pull the ban hammer.

they hate us to. 

"incels put women on a pedestal and are obsessed with sex" yea no shit because we never got sex, jFL @ oldcel mgtow copers calling us any different from them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)