frightening girls

I once approached a teenage girl (around 14 years old) by asking her for directions at first. Then I proceeded to ask for her name. She became afraid and started walking away. I followed her, and then she went from walking briskly to running. Her gait was peculiar, because she ran like a newborn fawn, turning around every so often, trying to see if I am still following.
(Now, I want to make clear that I absolutely abhor rape and did not have any intention in that direction, not molestation not any of that.)

She had no reason to be frightened. I wasn't gonna do anything. 
But the feeling when you follow a girl and she notices you, and she tries to loose you or picks up the pace. That is kind of a good feeling. You become important to her. You are no longer some random insignificant face in the crowd. 

I know it is kind of low-level behaviour. But I do enjoy doing that. I go to another city, look for a girl that is walking by herself and start following her. After a while they notice you. After dark, after sunset it may suffice to just walk in the same general direction as a girl that is walking in front of you. They become paranoid.
I recommend you lonely incels try it some time. Just to make her afraid. If you know your limits and don't actually harass -let alone rape- that girl, it should be harmless psychological fun.

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
I know what OP means. I like to make people feel unsafe low key. For me it's a subconscious thing. Never even thought about it.

VST

FACEandLMS' Favourite poster.
-
Good for you, you didn't do anything wrong and she acted like a bitch.
Hopefully you gave her a good ole spook.

You will end up being beaten.

I approached a girl before yesterday on CARNAVAL touching her SHOULDER and a fat beta WK who was her orbiter sayd to me "whatzup nigga??? are u crazy???"

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears as Janitorcel.
-
Lol damn. I knew this went viral before I even clicked the thread. I saw the amount of people who viewed, so it was likely directly linked.

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
Jrrstevens said:
This went viral dude. Its all over my FB newsfeed.
Zielony4 said:
Lol damn. I knew this went viral before I even clicked the thread. I saw the amount of people who viewed, so it was likely directly linked.
KEK. We need more people like OP. Good job, I think I'm going to do the same now, just to fuark with roasties who think it's OK to avoid ugly guys who don't even look at them.

No no no, she saw your awful personality shining out through your subhuman face

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

Lmao you didn't even do anything wrong and she's already afraid enough to run off.

one time i was walking toward a girl and she just ran away she didnt even want me to be close to her

Garbage said:
one time i was walking toward a girl and she just ran away she didnt even want me to be close to her
She saw your awful personality through your subhuman face probably...

Just kidding lol, being a subhuman is hell

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears as Janitorcel.
-
KV3 said:
Ban this kid
The post isn't breaking any rules at the moment, so I won't close it myself.

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Some feminist on my Facebook screenshotted this lol.

>Uses FB
>Added feminist "friends"

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
FeminismsCancer said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Some feminist on my Facebook screenshotted this lol.

>Uses FB
>Added feminist "friends"
They added me. I don't add people. But my FB consists of 90% SJW cucks, kek. We met through a similar circle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)