escortcel

Incel801

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
507
#1
Only thing that has kept me from sucking helium over the years..

sex is the ultimate stress reliever for men, without it life grinds the mind slowly spirals downward into the abyss..

if anyone has any questions about escorting, ill be glad to answer.
 

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
116
#2
Give a description of what the first time was like, without any identity- compromising details of course. I thought about it some times but it seems like too much hassle.
 

Incel801

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
507
#3
Gunnage said:
Give a description of what the first time was like, without any identity- compromising details of course. I thought about it some times but it seems like too much hassle.
 sure! that was more than 20 yrs ago so no prob! so i was a late teen already thinking about it. my face was ugly to start out with plus acne had ravaged what little attractive qualities i had left.  the internet was fairly new and i had started doing research and just looking around, curious about what it entailed.

so after a few more "you are great guy, im sure you will find a woman for you" type rejections i kind of gave up for a bit.. so once again escorts were titillating to me. i think i had watched risky business with tom cruise and that kind of set my mind into overdrive.  finally i came upon an old blog(before they were called blogs im sure) kind of detailing the steps of how to call a service, what to expect and basically the mechanics of how it will go down. thats when i made the desision to do it.

the final impetus was around my 21st birthday i was like fuck it man, i'm suicidal, things are not getting better and i WANT sex now damn it!

so i took out the old yellow pages book(ha!) and looked up a service. made the call a raspy voice picked up me and i remember she kept calling me hunny.  she said that she had just the girl for me and about 2-3 min later i was talking to a real live escort! my heart was beating soo fast and i wsa completely nervous on the phone but i somehow her the directions to my place.

So after about an hour she arrives, i opened the door and saw basically a mid 30's woman who was thin and minorley attractive, basic bar fly material. I was SO nervous! so we got the money out of the way and we kind of just sat there and talked for a bit. i cant remember if i told her it was my 1st time, but i think i said i had sex before but not with an escort. 

she went to the bathroom to get ready an sat back down on the couch, i remember just touching her leg and feeling her skin. I was a TOTAL KHHV at this time and it felt sooo good to even touch a woman. i unbuttoned her shirt and played with her sand bags for a bit and marveled over her girl nipples. she just kind of went with the flow. we got naked and i played with her pussy. i remember just being in awe over it and i distinctly remember her saying "wow it feels like i'm getting an examination" hahaha

anyway i was too nervous to get a boner and ate her out till her orgasm. she tried really hard giving bj and offering sex with no rubber but it wasnt happening, too much pent up emotion and nervousness.

so before it went down i turned my ringer off on my phone and she had turned her cell off and the escort service were blowing up our phones.  we had gone over the alloted time and they were PISSED that we didnt pick up. i tred t explain the situation but they were not having it. needless to say when i tried to get a return visit to make the magic happen they didnt take my call. haha

so thats my 1st time, not long after that my friends were talking about massage parlors at work and i went there and fucked the HELL out of an asian girl. she had a look of wtf just happened when we were done! i felt like such a cave man when i was done i literally got up and growled at myself in the mirror while beating my chest..it felt so good the surge of testosterone was unbelievable

so thats basically it.. i want to find that old blog from so long ago if i can, that would be really cool!
[hr]
AWSOME i found it!!!!​

 
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
44
#4
Where in the world are you located?
As a slavcel in south korea, i've only ever been refused by escorts on hooker hill
I even tried the noraebang(karaoke room) with an acquaintance and 2 pretty girls opened the door, then closed it, i could hear laughter as they walked away... at least we got our money back
The awkwardness between me and my 'friend' afterwards was immense
 

Incel801

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
507
#5
Goddamn2X said:
Where in the world are you located?
As a slavcel in south korea, i've only ever been refused by escorts on hooker hill
I even tried the noraebang(karaoke room) with an acquaintance and 2 pretty girls opened the door, then closed it, i could hear laughter as they walked away... at least we got our money back
The awkwardness between me and my 'friend' afterwards was immense
that happened in texas..trust me no real hooker is going to turn you down, they have been with way worse! (80 yr old guys or HUGE fat smelly men) keep trying if you want it. i would rate myself a 1.5-2 on looks scale and have no problems. its all about the green for them.
 
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
533
#6
Incel801 said:
Gunnage said:
Give a description of what the first time was like, without any identity- compromising details of course. I thought about it some times but it seems like too much hassle.
 sure! that was more than 20 yrs ago so no prob! so i was a late teen already thinking about it. my face was ugly to start out with plus acne had ravaged what little attractive qualities i had left.  the internet was fairly new and i had started doing research and just looking around, curious about what it entailed.

so after a few more "you are great guy, im sure you will find a woman for you" type rejections i kind of gave up for a bit.. so once again escorts were titillating to me. i think i had watched risky business with tom cruise and that kind of set my mind into overdrive.  finally i came upon an old blog(before they were called blogs im sure) kind of detailing the steps of how to call a service, what to expect and basically the mechanics of how it will go down. thats when i made the desision to do it.

the final impetus was around my 21st birthday i was like fuck it man, i'm suicidal, things are not getting better and i WANT sex now damn it!

so i took out the old yellow pages book(ha!) and looked up a service. made the call a raspy voice picked up me and i remember she kept calling me hunny.  she said that she had just the girl for me and about 2-3 min later i was talking to a real live escort! my heart was beating soo fast and i wsa completely nervous on the phone but i somehow her the directions to my place.

So after about an hour she arrives, i opened the door and saw basically a mid 30's woman who was thin and minorley attractive, basic bar fly material. I was SO nervous! so we got the money out of the way and we kind of just sat there and talked for a bit. i cant remember if i told her it was my 1st time, but i think i said i had sex before but not with an escort. 

she went to the bathroom to get ready an sat back down on the couch, i remember just touching her leg and feeling her skin. I was a TOTAL KHHV at this time and it felt sooo good to even touch a woman. i unbuttoned her shirt and played with her sand bags for a bit and marveled over her girl nipples. she just kind of went with the flow. we got naked and i played with her pussy. i remember just being in awe over it and i distinctly remember her saying "wow it feels like i'm getting an examination" hahaha

anyway i was too nervous to get a boner and ate her out till her orgasm. she tried really hard giving bj and offering sex with no rubber but it wasnt happening, too much pent up emotion and nervousness.

so before it went down i turned my ringer off on my phone and she had turned her cell off and the escort service were blowing up our phones.  we had gone over the alloted time and they were PISSED that we didnt pick up. i tred t explain the situation but they were not having it. needless to say when i tried to get a return visit to make the magic happen they didnt take my call. haha

so thats my 1st time, not long after that my friends were talking about massage parlors at work and i went there and fucked the HELL out of an asian girl. she had a look of wtf just happened when we were done! i felt like such a cave man when i was done i literally got up and growled at myself in the mirror while beating my chest..it felt so good the surge of testosterone was unbelievable

so thats basically it.. i want to find that old blog from so long ago if i can, that would be really cool!
[hr]
AWSOME i found it!!!!​

Are you like 40 years old?
>eating out a hooker
wtf
 

Incel801

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
507
#7
[/quote]

Are you like 40 years old?
>eating out a hooker
wtf
[/quote]

yes ill be 40 in a few month, how did i make it that long? I would have ended it a long time ago without seeing hookers..

& ya i def ate that snatch and many more
 

Incel801

Officer
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
507
#9
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Why the hell would you do that? That's disgusting.
i dunno i like it, lookin at is objectively it is nasty, but so is butt sex..or any sex really! just something thats fun for me, if i didnt enjoy it i def wouldnt pay to do it.

ive seen LOTS of hookers over the years and prob did it with about 1/2 of them before the main event..
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)