does it hurt when they execute you by lethal injection

I hear they inject you with downers or painkillers first. They mentioned it on an early episode of HBO's Oz.

ok what if I just want to be euthanised without the horrible crime part
I'm a good boy :smile:
[hr]
guys I need to know how to synthesize nembutal
it's literally a matter of life and death

Caliban

Recruit
-
I heard Nembutal is pretty good.

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Why would you want to have normies in control of your execution

they'd rather give you a life sentence, because they enjoy knowing that low value men spend the rest of their lives suffering in a rape/abuse den

Caliban said:
I heard Nembutal is pretty good.
can you teach me how to get  some
[hr]
Gunnage said:
Why would you want to have normies in control of your execution

they'd rather give you a life sentence, because they enjoy knowing that low value men spend the rest of their lives suffering in a rape/abuse den
word

There are accounts of it going on for ages and being agonising. Doctors are prohibited from doing it so it's basically amateurs who conduct it.

There is a place in Switzerland that specializes in this and is a haven for people with terminal diseases, hear they are pro af and there is no outward suffering but at that point you will never find out if the person suffered or not although I imagine they could connect an EEG or something but yea

blickpall said:
There is a place in Switzerland that specializes in this and is a haven for people with terminal diseases, hear they are pro af and there is no outward suffering but at that point you will never find out if the person suffered or not although I imagine they could connect an EEG or something but yea
yh I heard about that place, it's called Dignitas 
But they charge you 5000 euros and I'm piss poor
wish they could take your organs as a payment tbh

Jordan Barrett said:
blickpall said:
yh I heard about that place, it's called Dignitas 
But they charge you 5000 euros and I'm piss poor
wish they could take your organs as a payment tbh
That's actually fucking genius.

carbon monoxide is painless, just don't build up a huge amount of exhaust in a closed space or you'll be hacking and choking on the smoke before the CO gets you, and that is NOT painless.

Twisted

Kissless Virgin
-
I heard that they were having trouble trying to find suppliers of the drugs used and that they may even end up going back to the electric chair in some states.

it does not hurt if you are white

blickpall said:
They don't count Inceldom as a terminal illness.

existentialhack said:
They don't count Inceldom as a terminal illness.
I don't think you actually need to prove that you have a terminal illness.

Why the fuck do they even use that crap? Just put a bullet through the murderers head. I hate this pampering to criminals. Put these scum sentenced to death in front of a firing squad and end them.

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
I've been lethally injected 420 times, I can tell you it hurts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)