Do you use social media?

Deleted all social media except WhatsApp. I still use WhatsApp to contact friends. Things like Facebook and Instagram are just depressing as you have a constant stream of the life you’re missing out on, hence why I deleted them. WhatsApp is just group chats so it’s alright.

mgtow

Recruit
-
i haven't logged in for long. But i won't deactivate coz it can be helpful to know about people.

I rant about my subhuman life on Facebook. I am probably more active than some Stacies. The difference is that I get no likes or comments cause I am subhuman.

i have facebook to just shitpost, same thing with my twitter, even though i login there like once every 6 months. I do not look forward to creating a fucking LinkedIn, because that shit is pretty much mandatory for work nowadays
[hr]
Earthbound said:
Yeah, I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
>using instagram as an incel

I had a FB for a long time.

Eventually I realised that whenever I posted anything nobody would read nor like.
Nobody would also message me

At some.point I decided to try to message random ppl that I had there. Usually they would leave it at seen. 

Aapparently I was not worth of even the response. 
So that was that I deleted it. 

Ohand nobody even asked me about the deletion nor did anyone notice. 

Frankly I could have as well killed myself and nobody would give a fuck.

I deleted my accounts because there is no point in maintaining one when you don't even have friends and social media is a politically correct normie haven that worships females.

whogivesafucc said:
i have facebook to just shitpost, same thing with my twitter, even though i login there like once every 6 months. I do not look forward to creating a fucking LinkedIn, because that shit is pretty much mandatory for work nowadays
[hr]

>using instagram as an incel
I have a good number of followers.

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I made a Facebook years ago due to peer pressure, but now I've stopped using it. Nothing but pure suicide fuel.

20K followers on Twitter checking in, people seem to love my shit. But it's a fake identity I wouldn't put my subhuman face in front of the world

I use whatsapp for work. We maintenance team have a group to coordinate what we're doing. There is a few other groups i'm a member of for questions and stuff.

Left Facebook years ago. 2014 i think. Although i had never really used it all that much. I had a twitter account. I follow a few people but never really tweet. I used to have a blog back in the day. Where it was is dead though, i also was active on a lot of forums. A lot of those are dead though or filled with a new crowd. That was like circa 2005. Before the internet sucked balls. I miss the old days. I'm getting old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)