[Experiment] Do you have online female friends?

Haven't had a friend in at least 10 years, and even then I'm not sure it was a real "friend", just some guy I said "hi" back to every day and stuff.
Never had a female friend.

tenta

ugly retard neet cunt
-
no cause i pk their characters but then the numale admins give their shit back

I have some sort of female online friends that I also occasionally see inrl as well. But like once or twice per year so it is mostly just online chatting about my oneitis and life in general. Not a bad way to cope overall.

No, but the closest was ERPing with a girl when I used to play Roblox.

I also used to have long chats with a girl on WoW who claimed to be a ginger married to an injun.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

الموت للناس العاديين. لقد بدأت الثورة العذراء
-
Havent had friends since i was 16 but even then we didnt hang out much

Havent orbited since i was 11

z2020

Officer
-
No.

I don't understand online friends. It's just not the same and even if you build a connection, they're not going to meet you once they see how you look like.

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
-
Scoff at having online female friends all you want: play your cards right and you can meet them and fuck.

ropecel

Captain
-
I have a few online femoid friends. Easier to find tolerable femoids online. They don't exist irl.

ropecel

Captain
-
Why the fuck would anyone have online female friends???
Every rule has exceptions. The Internet is big. When you wade through all the trash femoids online, you'll find a couple that are worth talking to. Inhibitions are down online as well. You cannot find the same people irl that you find online.

Tinder/social media does not count as online. I'm talking forums/imageboard fems. Some are worth the time.

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Every rule has exceptions. The Internet is big. When you wade through all the trash femoids online, you'll find a couple that are worth talking to. Inhibitions are down online as well. You cannot find the same people irl that you find online.

Tinder/social media does not count as online. I'm talking forums/imageboard fems. Some are worth the time.
Sounds suspiciously like a whiteknight cuck talking here.

No female objects are worth anything at all. All should be exterminated.

ropecel

Captain
-
Sounds suspiciously like a whiteknight cuck talking here.

No female objects are worth anything at all. All should be exterminated.
Lmao I'm a verified incel. People here are just unreasonable. Yes, pretty much all females are degenerate trash that deserve to be gased. Some are tolerable, and some are even worth friending and relationshipping. Get your head out your ass if you think there are no exceptions to the rule.

I know you're just baiting though, so nice meme friendo I totally agree.

I used to be very close friends with a Muslim girl whose family is actually from Egypt. She was moderately liberal while I was moderately "politically incorrect." However, she became increasingly feminist and then even came out as a lesbian, while I became increasingly misogynist and incelish. So it wasn't meant to be.

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
-
I used to be very close friends with a Muslim girl whose family is actually from Egypt. She was moderately liberal while I was moderately "politically incorrect." However, she became increasingly feminist and then even came out as a lesbian, while I became increasingly misogynist and incelish. So it wasn't meant to be.
You made her lesbo kek.

I never had a female friend and I dont pretend to have tbh.
I already had a short relationship with women, but they were not my friends, I just wanted to see their breasts and pussy.

No.

I don't understand online friends. It's just not the same and even if you build a connection, they're not going to meet you once they see how you look like.
Uh huh. Anyone who posts about meeting these females IRL have "fakecel" written all over them. As soon as women see a photo of me, they instantly decide that I'm not worth talking to after that. They won't type another word to me let alone agree to be seen in public with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)