Daily reminder normies love to virtue signal about homophobia...

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
But also love to label men they hate as closet gays to discredit us. There was a thread a few minutes ago that I reported doing just that. Classic male shaming tactic.

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Normies don't have values. They have conformity.

If all the talking heads on television tell them to start hating blacks or gays or trans tomorrow, they will. Herd mentality. Only women are immune from critique.

HomoheroBishii said:
But also love to label men they hate as closet gays to discredit us. There was a thread a few minutes ago that I reported doing just that. Classic male shaming tactic.
Classic leftist hypocrisy

That's because, deep down, they see gays as social outcasts. Sure, not to the extreme of our level, but that feeling is still on their minds. Virtue signaling and derogatory jokes are just the two most common ways they can leech social karma points off the subject. Keep in mind this only applies to Norman. Chad and Stacy can literally commit genocide and get away with it.

Darthmat

Officer
-
i-dont-like-women said:
What did I do wrong? All I did was ask why we should even bother with women anymore?
true that
cops are killing people now more than ever and liberals run to bat to protect them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)