cucktears wants to report this forum to the domain host

you guys dont think they'll actually give a shit? r-right?

they wont stop at anything, they dont want us to have an inch of space to breathe on thr internet holy fuck

lol good luck to them I guess

This isn't reddit, they can't rely on the inherent leftwing bias of the admins this time.

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
CuckQueers have nothing better to do. Pathetic fucks can't leave subhumans alone. 99.999999% are subhumans in denial anyway yet they consistently try to fuck with us. Incels jn denial are the worst.

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
Lol why don't they go become firefighters at this point if they want to be heroes so badly? Rhetorical question of course.

What I suggest we do here for starters:

1. suspend all registrations and already registered users

2. make this forum private

3. require verification for users via reddit PMs to complete registration

That way they can't easily get screenshots from here and it's much more of a pain in the ass for the hosting company and domain registrar to sniff around.

Gunnage

Recruit
-
HomoheroBishii said:
Lol why don't they go become firefighters at this point if they want to be heroes so badly? Rhetorical question of course.
It ain't about helping anyone, it's about going on witchhunts to shut down wrongspeak. Also they might have to save a disgusting virgin from a fire or something.

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Angry_runt said:

That way they can't easily get screenshots from here and it's much more of a pain in the ass for the hosting company and domain registrar to sniff around.
100% this.

fukmylyf

Overlord
-
I told you guys. We need to take precautions. Learn from past mistakes.

Angry_runt said:

+1

Ignocel

Banned
-
a-virgin-nigger said:
Angry_runt said:

100% this.
But what about the users who lurked the old sub to cope? They can't verify anything like that. No proof of being there in the first place.

Ignocel said:
But what about the users who lurked the old sub to cope? They can't verify anything like that. No proof of being there in the first place.
New subs will pop up and when we notice someone interesting, they should get an invite to join this forum.

This sub has literally nothing wrong right now. Relax.

For now, registrations are open. We're just starting to gather after the Reddit fiasco, we'll make changes as time goes by, don't worry.

If you want to help, report brigaders.

Gunnage

Recruit
-
I recommend making a backup of some kind that's shared only through PM's. Anything public is going to be stalked.

+1 I heavily support this.

sergeantincel said:
Yeah, but how many inceltears members are already registered here by now? They don't even have to post anything, they can just wait until someone posts something worth reporting to the hosting company or domain registrar. I think it's better to nip the whole thing in the bud than just let in any unverified user and then a month from now wonder who's posting screenshots.

Ignocel

Banned
-
Angry_runt said:
sergeantincel said:
Yeah, but how many inceltears members are already registered here by now? They don't even have to post anything, they can just wait until someone posts something worth reporting to the hosting company or domain registrar. I think it's better to nip the whole thing in the bud than just let in any unverified user and then a month from now wonder who's posting screenshots.
Fair point, but it seems like it would take a lot to get banned from here. As long as nothing illegal is posted, it should be fine.

kodoku

stand-shitter
-
Can't believe hey're already taking screenshots of this website. They make me sick

kodoku

stand-shitter
-
Can't believe they're already taking screenshots of this website. They make me sick

chad_

Recruit
-
occasional lurker of old sub, came here after news of the ban. wouldn't be surprised if your community grows after all the publicity.

Hikage-best-knaifu said:
They are so obsessed about wrongthink its sad.
I don't really mind honestly. It was their autistic obsession that grew the original r/incels to the size it was. It literally would have been a little community of 1000 or so subscribers without them. It's practically free advertising to all the incels who got left behind on reddit.

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
-
Angry_runt said:
sergeantincel said:
The beauty of it is that doesn't even matter anymore.

not_here_4_points said:
How so? You know private websites can and are being taken down by reporting them to their registrars or hosting company?

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
-
Angry_runt said:
not_here_4_points said:
How so? You know private websites can and are being taken down by reporting them to their registrars or hosting company?
Shouldn't Sluthate/Lookism be taken down then? Since most of their posts are extreme?

Lookismisreal said:
Shouldn't Sluthate/Lookism be taken down then? Since most of their posts are extreme?
They could. The Daily Stormer and Stormfront got taken down for example (the former permanently). It's not very likely to happen to this site, but why take a chance and let a bunch of incelqueers join?

Lol they're delusional for thinking they have that kind of pull
Only way this website could get banned is by breaking the TOS of the host, which usually means straight-up illegal content

I hope they're seeing this because I want them to know just how truly pathetic and sad they are that they have literally nothing better to do other than trying to destroy a harmless community of like-minded people. You cucktears fuckfaces are sick and really should be ashamed of yourselves. It's seriously one thing to disagree with out opinions, but it's another to just try to keep kicking us and fracture out community.

I hope you lot feel good about this because if you're trying to convince us that normies are evil, you're doing a pretty good job of it. Nice going when you could've tried to be more cordial about it, but no, you just wanted to be a "hero". That's so laughable and fucking ridiculous. You're no hero. We're no villains. You're not even bad enough to be called a villain, because then that'd be like me saying that a dirt eating worm is a villain. No, you're bottom feeders who want to feel good about yourselves. You could be devoting your time to be watching your own neighborhoods, making sure that no scumbag disrupts the peace, you could become policemen and fight ACTUAL bad guys.

But no, what do you do? You constantly attack and bully us and don't even relent about it. You're the lowest of the low and are absolutely accomplishing nothing but making a group of disenfranchised people hate you even MORE than they already do, and ACTUALLY fucking proving them right about how scummy you are.

So eat shit and die Cucktears. Eat shit and die.

i_a_m_i

Recruit
-
Their goal isn't to get incels banned from reddit; their goal is to totally eliminate incels from existence.

JovanD

Veteran
-
Who cares, we will just type the IP address in browser

LY905

Recruit
-
Angry_runt said:
Ignocel said:
New subs will pop up and when we notice someone interesting, they should get an invite to join this forum.
i was in this group, this worries me. so if this happens i need to join reddit? i avoided that before because i saw how often you guys got doxxed

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
-
Just make it so that you've got to have a set amount of posts to view the main part of this forum. That'll root out a lot.

Weed

В топ tbh tbh
-
Domain host won't do shit to us.. There are many websites like this including lookism, sluthate and looksmax.. Everything's gonna be okay. I am 100% sure.

This just goes to show that people really cant handle the blackpill. Nothing has the power to get people upset like the blackpill does. People cant face the reality that looks are everything and that your fate is largely decided at birth. Blackpilled people are silenced everywhere we go. We must stay stong fellow incels.

Muh rights, meanwhile they try to literally censor us. This only shows that we're right and they know it.
If someone created /r/TheEarthIsFlat, would they ban it? The truth hurts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)