Cucktears poster creates a hoax to slander incels

knajjd

Modcel
-
God, that's pathetic. they're like those Jews that draw swastikas on the walls themselves.

lol..

I wonder if the want to know how real school shooters are made, years of bullying and taking away the only place where they can relate to other people in the same situation.

IlieknothingREAL said:
So no one realised he probably did that himself?
That is literally one of the dumbest, most intellectually dishonest places I've ever seen. So probably a mix of they don't realize and they don't care.

not_here_4_points said:
That is literally one of the dumbest, most intellectually dishonest places I've ever seen. So probably a mix of they don't realize and they don't care.
Because most of those guys hardly graduated community college. If you call them hypocrites they will have to google that word first. It was already common knowledge between reddit incels that IT cucks are mostly a bunch of hillbillies and rednecks ("y'all"), who never opened a book again after finishing "The scarlet letter" in HS.

mental_out

Facel mod
-
IlieknothingREAL said:
So no one realised he probably did that himself?
Those idiots get triggered by obvious copypastas, of course they didn't, that'd require them to not be retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)