Cucktears are totally not hateful, or a bullying group

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Just imagine if the situation was reversed, and they were harassing women who wanted their own space, and stalking them across multiple websites.

I'm totally confused about cucktears.

So, lemme get this straight... They're happy that they got r/incels shut down? Even though that's the place where they got most of their content from? 

That place is gonna fucking die within a month. They do realize that, right?

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Crustaciouse said:
What a happy and progressive group.
I love how they always start by calling people ugly and then telling them it's about their personality.

Like holy shit dude some self awareness would be nice.

have you ever noticed how cuckqueers always accuse us of homosexuality? I think it is PROJECTION reversed on themselves yet strangely weaponized against us incels

Gorech1ld said:
I'm totally confused about cucktears.

So, lemme get this straight... They're happy that they got r/incels shut down? Even though that's the place where they got most of their content from? 

That place is gonna fucking die within a month. They do realize that, right?
they are still stalking us and now they are even planing to attack mgtow and TRP  lol i see them as incels in denial. they are all coping so much its funny as hell :D

I love how they genuinely believe that their good guys. There's much more of an evil dark sinister intent that lies beneath their hearts; I could easily judge it, just by what they say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)