Compromised

Bodybag

Recruit
-
We're already actively being brigaded as I type this. Users at IncelQueers are posting about having made accounts here and I just got word the drama discord got wind of the site as well, but somehow we're the ones with mental and social deficiencies, ok.

well they can't upvote or downvote here and if they spout normie garbage we can easily ban them

IlieknothingREAL said:
well they can't upvote or downvote here and if they spout normie garbage we can easily ban them
Mods get their ip lol

Roll it up in a bag and dox them later.

Bodybag

Recruit
-
All of the aforementioned is true, but I don't like the idea of having them not only "won" their self perceived righteous battle, but just as equally thinking they're successfully being sneaky within our ranks so they can garner more material for their circle jerk excuse of a sub.

Master

Modcel
-
They can't get their internet points here. Plus if they're so desperate to stalk non-reddit websites for content then they're just very fucking dumb. So they can feel free to look around, but they won't be taking us down. We're here to stay.

Letmego

Officer
-
Master said:
They can't get their internet points here. Plus if they're so desperate to stalk non-reddit websites for content then they're just very fucking dumb. So they can feel free to look around, but they won't be taking us down. We're here to stay.
 I am actually a little excited this time. No holds barred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)