Can you be incel if you are 6'4?

>If you're ugly your life is over, height can't save you

Well I mean if you just do your best to have good fashion choices, have a good personality, be nice, eventually you'll find a girl that loves you just for that. Believe it or not, the girl will find you.

Captvic

Captain
-
Yup I'm a 6'6 incel. Height is not as important as people make it out to be. When a femoid says she likes height, she likes a good looking dude with height

Captvic said:
Yup I'm a 6'6 incel. Height is not as important as people make it out to be. When a femoid says she likes height, she likes a good looking dude with height
Well I mean, don't all girls like good looks and good personalities?

thechadgod69 said:

Well I mean if you just do your best to have good fashion choices, have a good personality, be nice, eventually you'll find a girl that loves you just for that. Believe it or not, the girl will find you.
fuck out of here bluepilled subhuman

VileGeneticTrash said:
thechadgod69 said:

I am conservative, you don't believe some girl will love you some day?

thechadgod69 said:
VileGeneticTrash said:
thechadgod69 said:

I am conservative, you don't believe some girl will love you some day?
she will like me if I raise her fatherless children and she has access to my money

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
-
thechadgod69 said:

The fuck is this?

Are you being sarcastic or are you serious?

Yup. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A woman can fire up tinder and get a decent looking 6'4" guy to fuck her even if she's a 2/10 warpig. There is no reason for a woman to settle for a random ugly tall guy just because he's tall. It's 2017, not 1997.

F A C E

A

C

E

Grotesque

Zero-inhibition slime.
-
No.

It could take a lot of rejections until you find one, but there are women obsessed with height.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)