Boyos

asdf1234

Brocel | ThiccQueen
-
This is our future, this needs to be well regulated.

If anyone has contact with the rest of the old mods (Azavii is helping me get in touch with a couple, but i'm missing some) please let them know they are welcome to mod here.

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
It better last. All this jumping around today was a pain in the ass.

Unless some massive shenanigans occur, we are actually better now than we used to be. At least we were more controllable on reddit under their own thumb. By banning us, they just gave us more freedom, and even if we lose this one, another place will pop up and we'll migrate there. Before we got banned, most users had no reason to leave reddit, because we were too complacent and comfortable there. Most weren't willing to leave the massive and established incel userbase behind. We were only gonna abandon that shithole by force.

Just lol @ thinking they can censor us. All of this is keeping in mind how most of our threads were just blackpill science, roast beef mocking, etc. yet we're run out like a bunch of literal criminals.

asdf1234

Brocel | ThiccQueen
-
Can I mod, I'll make sure to get rid of as many normshits and cucks as possible

I always lurked on incels since I couldn't be fucked to make an alt but I suppose now is good a time as any contribute. Fuck roasties and normies.

asdf1234

Brocel | ThiccQueen
-
Lok\ said:
I always lurked on incels since I couldn't be fucked to make an alt but I suppose now is good a time as any contribute. Fuck roasties and normies.
Welcome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)