best pills to kill myself???

Storm said:
its freely available in bolivia, mexico, peru
I dont have the money to travel over there. I've seen some offers on clearnet but im not risking getting scammed. Haven't found anyone selling them on darknet neither.
I'm not 100% suicidal anymore so whatever.

If you wanna kill yourself, the quickest and painless way to do it is to shoot yourself in the head. Instant death you won't even feel pain. Another way is an Exit Bag.

opsec

ALIMUN ALIMUN ALIMUN MUJAHID
-
opiates.

a lot of 30mg+ oxycodone pills or heroin. you will feel nothing. they have painkiller attributes like no other. just stomach it down as much as you can. you will want to throw up if you take just one pill.

do not try it with 10mg percs.

pills is a bad idea they can pump ur stomach to keep u alive then u will slowly die from agonizing liver failure

Vision

Supreme Commander
-
We can’t tell you because the feds are monitoring. Guys, be very careful when suggesting a method. I know loads of suicide methods thanks to a brilliant site.

But OP, I wouldn’t use any pills.

opsec

ALIMUN ALIMUN ALIMUN MUJAHID
-
fentanyl injection. you feel no pain.

but seriously. use a shotgun and do it in front of a police station. make it worth SOMETHING man. you life is worth more than a drug overdose.

If you're going to kill yourself, why don't you take others with you? I'm not suggesting you do, but what stops you OP?

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
Carbon monoxide.
Prepare a BBQ with about 1 Kg of charcoal. Light it outdoors first and wait until there are no flames or smoke (about 1 h) and take it inside a small enclosed space like a car or tent or a toilet. Seal the place well, tape vents, keyholes etc.
The CO concentration will relatively quickly reach lethal levels and you will lose consciousness after 5 - 10 minutes and die within maximum 1 h.
Make sure nobody finds you within a 12h period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)