Are most users here from r/incels?

I guess 90% of incels here comes from the subreddit, i only cant recognize like 3 or 4 of the nickname`s(they are probably Cuckedqueers lurkers or Lookism Turbo-sperged invaders).

Gymcel

Banned
-
I'm from Cuckism

I never liked or posted on r/incels because of their shitty cringe childish memes, but this forum can be better with less rules

I am. I fucking hate the r/inceltears sub actually. Pity that I didn't get to know about r/incels sooner. It would have been fun participating.

Bodybag

Recruit
-
Gymcel said:
I'm from Cuckism

I never liked or posted on r/incels because of their shitty cringe childish memes, but this forum can be better with less rules
Should have seen the sub when it was private. Way less memes and they were generally better in quality.

I am. I'm from r/incels, tho i didn't post much. I didn't post much on reddit at all. Classic lurkercel. I never liked how creeps would search your post history for shit, so I always made new accounts every few posts. The downside is I could never establish a reputation anywhere, which is ok... i'd rather be alone than doxxed.

I'm from r/incels too

Gymcel

Banned
-
incelkingkong said:
ban all lookism trash, their population is 100% shitposters
All reddit posts are shitty memes of some retarded bosnian call of duty cringe retard, if that's not shitposting as well you're low iq then

Incelius

Recruit
-
incelkingkong said:
You are enraged because reddit banned you but now you want to ban all lookismers? That's not how things work boy.

Gymcel

Banned
-
Admins will welcome Lookism boyos with open arms, we will post rare gore and good women, fuck off with this middle school "mommy ban them all" cringe shit

I tried to get in incels in the weekend but the mids said they had to be strict.

Gymcel said:
incelkingkong said:
All reddit posts are shitty memes of some retarded bosnian call of duty cringe retard, if that's not shitposting as well you're low iq then
comparing bo2cel with the garbage bbc posting and 40 iq made up "le <insert> theory" posting, it's not even close. back to your garbage site lol

RREEEEEEEEE

rly ugly currycel
-
I came from the subplebbit but I also have an account on lookism, I'm Freddy Krueger's Hotter over there.

Gymcel

Banned
-
incelkingkong said:
Gymcel said:
incelkingkong said:
comparing bo2cel with the garbage bbc posting and 40 iq made up "le <insert> theory" posting, it's not even close. back to your garbage site lol
Nah, I'm staying here boyo and you can suck my dick

I don't want to mine crypto for a jew

Incelius

Recruit
-
incelkingkong said:
Honestly, r/incels was so much inferior to Lookism.net. To understand this just look at photos of people who post at Lookism.net and people who posted on r/incels. Do you incelcels have a guy who looks at least as good as this lookismcel?

Incelius said:
incelkingkong said:
Honestly, r/incels was so much inferior to Lookism.net. To understand this just look at photos of people who post at Lookism.net and people who posted on r/incels. Do you incelcels have a guy who looks at least as good as this lookismcel?

another proof you should be purged asap

Incelius

Recruit
-
incelkingkong said:
You are blue-pilled if you don't believe in lookism. Lookism is real, good-looking people are superior to ugly people. Thus, lookismcels are superior to redditcels.

I'm from r/Incels (same username) but I was locked out for ages when it went private.

Incelius said:
incelkingkong said:
You are blue-pilled if you don't believe in lookism. Lookism is real, good-looking people are superior to ugly people. Thus, lookismcels are superior to redditcels.
Nobody said they (good-looking people in general) weren't superior. They just don't belong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)