Anybody Else High T and Left Wing/Liberal at the same time?

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
74
#1
The high t conservative meme has to stop. Cuckservatives are the biggest cucks. Normal people see right wingers as crazy freaks who are a threat to our society.
 

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
74
#7
Incelibate anarchist said:
Im not really right leaning, i just support Trump 100%. I have mild T.  And its been declining recently.
How can you support a politican 100% especially when it's Trump? You're just a sheep.
[hr]
Oxygenius said:
There's a reason stereotypes exist
The people who promote this stereotype are just delusional.
 

nigger

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
262
#8
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
179
#9
nigger said:
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.
this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/face-structure-indication-racism-study-article-1.1270922
 

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
74
#10
Frenchy91 said:
nigger said:
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.
this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/face-structure-indication-racism-study-article-1.1270922
That's about racism but not political beliefs. Karl Marx was racist too.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
179
#11
Savas said:
Frenchy91 said:
nigger said:
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.
this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/face-structure-indication-racism-study-article-1.1270922
That's about racism but not political beliefs. Karl Marx was racist too.
nowadays you cannot be leftist and bluepilled about race tbh
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
203
#13
Economically left-wing and High-T is very believable, especially if you're middle class and looking out for your own economic interests. Socially liberal is the antithesis of high test behaviour however.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
19
#14
Savas said:
Incelibate anarchist said:
Im not really right leaning, i just support Trump 100%. I have mild T.  And its been declining recently.
How can you support a politican 100% especially when it's Trump? You're just a sheep.
[hr]
Oxygenius said:
There's a reason stereotypes exist
The people who promote this stereotype are just delusional.
No one promotes it. Rural republican voters are going to have more T due to their lifestyle. Besides, the  right-left dichotomy is inherently cucked as both parties are controlled by the same people. If you're a left wing authoritarian and are upset at the low t memes, well it shouldn't be a problem if you're /fit/. But if you look at both demographics, the non nanny state voting conservatives will have high t.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
8,036
#15
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.
 

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
74
#16
incelaman said:
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.
 
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
4
#22
both the left and the right have losers looking for support. The left want feminists to win and women to realize nice guys are the best partners and the right wants the 50s to come back because both of them cant compete against apolitical chad
 

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
74
#23
interloper123 said:
both the left and the right have losers looking for support. The left want feminists to win and women to realize nice guys are the best partners and the right wants the 50s to come back because both of them cant compete against apolitical chad
I'm not a feminist.
 

ordinaryotaku

Confederatecel
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
2,362
#26
I'm an independent authoritarian right winger (closest to neoreactionism), but I honestly hate cuckservatives and mainstream right wingers. They're among the bunch who browses IT.
 

RREEEEEEEEE

RoyalOcean
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
10,904
#27
incelaman said:
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.
They are anti-immigration but pro-invading other countries. Fucking hypocrites.
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
108
#28
How the fuck anyone could support anything Left-wing, let alone anarchism is beyond me. Anarchism IS feminism. It is the ideal femoid ideology because it allows them complete control. It’s the fucking state of nature of Hunter-Gatherers that we had over 8000 years ago when Chad hogged all the pussy as he is pretty much doing now.

Patriarchy is the only solution. Monogamy and the nuclear family
 

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
116
#29
OP is gottthagod massive shitposting attention seeker. Ban him asap or this website is finished
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
8,036
#30
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
incelaman said:
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.
They are anti-immigration but pro-invading other countries. Fucking hypocrites.
They need to ensure that their subhuman clan is the master race
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
308
#32
read a few studies that backs the high t - conservative argument

be tough to un-meme a well known stereotype with an individual anecdote bud
 
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
3,285
#33
I was pretty high T before I took spironolactone.

I'm fairly left wing on economic issues (I support single payer healthcare, a higher tax rate for the top brackets, more investment in research and development, etc.) but I've always been against the politically correct (for a lack of a better term) section of the left.  Third wave feminism, people who bitch about cultural appropriation, mansplaining, manspreading, etc.  I've always strongly opposed these types and it seems like these days a lot of people treat SJWs as if they're synonymous with "leftists".  I guess part of it has to do with how common they are among millennials and how vocal those people are in general.

Because so many of them come from wealthy families, a lot of these SJWs are not even left wing on economic issues.  Some even use terms like "brogressive" and "class reductionist" as slurs against people on the left who don't support SJW issues and even those who DO support SJW issues but talk more about economic issues.
 

chopper

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
2
#35
Savas said:
The high t conservative meme has to stop. Cuckservatives are the biggest cucks. Normal people see right wingers as crazy freaks who are a threat to our society.
Stopping/limiting immigration, upholding cultural identity = threat to society
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)